The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I do.

Stop showing up whenever a hot guy posts pics. He's Herm's anyway.
O_O Umm oki Gary , I know you've got the hots for him but geez ....




Yes, I marked him first! Back off.
He's not my type sry ~_~

I feel the saaaaame! And I also have Portuguese in my list. xD

Sakura, post some pictures and we won't be off topic anymore. :3c
I don't have new pics Adi TAT . Haven't taken a nice picture IN AGES idk why , not really feeling pretty these days.../sobs

Oh she will, she has a new target after all :teehee
shut up yo foo! You're ruining my reputation! XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I am eh? Okay :hee

Where are your holiday pics Lush? :derp
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I have none. I sat at home...being emo and drawing all day |: I STILL AM?!?!?! T_T
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Go finish your work :-_-
TAT I am working !! GIMMEH A BREAK! xDDD

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

hardy pic is not visible
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Your logic fails when others become a reference o.o (including Mazino) so you got my point u.u (specially 'cause Germy's age is closer to mine than to his XD~ silly people!)
I don't understand your post. What logic? Mazino is older than Herm... :ginwut
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
nice sweater GG :verily
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
OMG Naomi, have I told you how fabulous you are? :wtf

Thanks for sharing, those pics are naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaais. I especially liked how T-Rex suddenly invaded Hogsmeade. xD And how you got that Iron Man leg. :hurr Not to mention how cute and cool and everything you are! :squish And your parakeet is beaut! The last picture is really lovely.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Really nice pics naomi - thank for sharing. it looks like you a had ton of fun.
I like the one where you were in that weird pose.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Urine.

Wh-wh-wha-what did you say? Shut up! :nuts You're hitting the thirties like next year!
OH MY GOD YOU JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

also nao <3 <3 I love those pics <3 and OAO short hair
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top