- Joined
- Jan 20, 2007
- Messages
- 1,885
- Reaction score
- 1,612
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I don't know if color pages work that way. The way I see it, the author puts a request for a color page and the editor in chief decides whether or not its a good time for one. If popularity for the series is outstanding, then maybe the editor and mangaka both come to an agreement that there should be a color page. I don't think it always has to do with the popularity of the current story arc, but rather the popularity of the series in general.I'm very happy to see both AC and Beelzebub get CPs again so soon.
However, I have to wonder about the timing of Beelzebub's CP. As this is only three weeks after the last one, it kinda feels like it's getting promoted like crazy, like Reborn, Kuroko, Medaka, Nisekoi, Kurogane and Haikyu were months ago.
Is the climax of the latest arc really going to be that great to warrant another CP? Or is it because it just so happens to do with Christmas that the editors feel it needs one?
I will say though, that Beelzebub has been getting more popular as of late. I can't remember when, but definitely sometime during the Okinawa Arc it got more popular. It may have a sad, sad showing in C83, and it may not sell as well as some of its contemporaries, but I think the Beelzebub fanbase has stayed strong and united, somehow.
). in any case good news but i would imagine with france having a very good comics industry they wouldnt be as great a seller . i would imagine XIII gets more sales.