Nobody likes being a crybaby.Did you like being a crybaby? Are you a crybaby now? If you don't like it, then change. I hate it when people whine about somethign they can change. One person I follow on Twitter whines like a little bitch, and when we, especially I, try to give him advice, he comes up with plethora of excuses after fucking excuses that I just said "fuck it, I give up." now I'm sure he's doing it for attention and is a dumbass.
What lifestyle?
And no crap. It's up to the person himself to change. You can threaten to change the person all you want, but he'll regress unless he truly wants to change. Changing one's self is hard, it takes time, it takes determination. It's not easy. Anyone who says it's easy is bullshitting, or hasn't really changed. All you can do is guide the persona and help him stay on his path, but you cna't force him to change.
I have already changed it. Sitting down motionlessly won't take you anywhere. I hate it even when I whine about things that I would fail if I tried to change. If there is a chance, you have got to go for even the microscopic possibilities to make what you desire real.
Failures hurt you; apathy kills.
The one you mentioned. Come, have fun, go.
That's why I stopped trying to change my self-alienated secondary persona and embraced it as my own. Otherwise, things get out of hand very quickly for me.

So I'm pretty much good there. It's been a couple semesters since I was actually SHOOTING for an A in a class. XD;




Just messin' with you, earthforge. There's nothing that can really help the stress at this point, but you'll feel much better when it's over with I hope. Cheers to another semester almost being over!
)

[/gb]
