The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
beautiful farfalla...i love the fact of so many different trees with flowers like plants...the reds,purples and yellows:super



@wizzard...
what's that look on ur face?
did u just get caught doing something(naughty)?

:nono
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
beautiful farfalla...i love the fact of so many different trees with flowers like plants...the reds,purples and yellows:super



@wizzard...
what's that look on ur face?
did u just get caught doing something(naughty)?

:nono
:fail

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

You'd know if you were reading the win thread...

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

ain't funny, you that is.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
"Really tiny", my hometown has 62000 people and I don't call it tiny :lmao
My hometown once had over 50 000 people.

When I was little it had arrounf 20 000 now it has about 12 000

Talk about a town that only walks backwards...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I only saw your pic now Wizz :p

This may sound wrong but you look like you are Adi's brother :lmao
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I only saw your pic now Wizz :p

This may sound wrong but you look like you are Adi's brother :lmao
Hmm, in height we're pretty similar.

You sure you haven't actually seen one of my pics with her (or something) and assumed wrongly?
u mad at me moni:sweatdrop
a bit.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Hmm, in height we're pretty similar.

You sure you haven't actually seen one of my pics with her (or something) and assumed wrongly?
I mean I never saw her brother I just mean that you could be her brother cuse you guys look somewhat similar :lmao
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I mean I never saw her brother I just mean that you could be her brother cuse you guys look somewhat similar :lmao
heee, we did go out, but this and that have nothing to do with each other...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Actually, that university is in a really tiny city XD The university is all they have. I think that only 50.000 people lives there.
Whaaa...even better then...my hometown has less people though:XD...from what I know we don't have such establishments here...all the universities here are focused in some of the major cities...
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I just realized I've made a fatal mistake... I've made a cross of :trollface, :cheez and "If you know what I mean" :lmao
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Banana, I want a picture of you with your long hair!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice pictures Stefan, thanks for sharing and nice Katz pictures /poses as well.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
omg necro! the last pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE RUBY?!?!
she looks like my cat kisa who likes jumping on everyone's shoulders whenever she gets the chance too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top