The graveyard

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: Salsa is really fun

Asus is a strong brand. I heard there are lots of problems with Sony Vaio's in the long run but tbh I'm no expert.
Im also no expert, I dont really hear much about sony computers here, they arent so popular for some reason(?) So ya, shallowsness vs functionality. :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Salsa is really fun

I do travel alot with my computer here and there, and Ive been looking at the sony vaio F(I like the look of sony pc the best, haha, shallow :P) but Im also thinking about one of Asus gaming laptop what they called it. Since Tina bought herself a iMac I envy the speed of a pc. :zomg
:heh

- geeks would keel you far calling a mac, a PC.
Ish agigh - cuz , I know what you meant.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Salsa is really fun

Get a Samsung Series 7 or 9. Depends on whether you want an Ultrabook or not.
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: Salsa is really fun

Get a Samsung Series 7 or 9. Depends on whether you want an Ultrabook or not.
Has it gone through xi0's quality check? :verily
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Salsa is really fun

Haha, so its safer to bet on the samsung than the Asus? :3c
They're both good brands. Asus is a bit clunkier in design and form-factor, but has good performance. Many Asus suffer from horrible battery life though.
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: Salsa is really fun

They're both good brands. Asus is a bit clunkier in design and form-factor, but has good performance. Many Asus suffer from horrible battery life though.
My friend bought samsung and had some problems with hers, but Im not sure about where she got it from. :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Salsa is really fun

My friend bought samsung and had some problems with hers, but Im not sure about where she got it from. :3c
A Samsung laptop?

Seems people have more issues with Sony in general though
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: Salsa is really fun

A Samsung laptop?

Seems people have more issues with Sony in general though
Yea, she had some problems with her wifi and what not. I also found it strange that she didnt get any windows CD, nothing. :gwah
Yea, too be honest I havent had laptops from any of these brands before, samsung,sony,asus.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Salsa is really fun

Yea, she had some problems with her wifi and what not. I also found it strange that she didnt get any windows CD, nothing. :gwah
Yea, too be honest I havent had laptops from any of these brands before, samsung,sony,asus.
That could be the router though, so I don't know.

A lot of manufacturers stopped giving out disks :gwah
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: Salsa is really fun

That could be the router though, so I don't know.

A lot of manufacturers stopped giving out disks :gwah
It was in Turkey so I dont know, but it still worked on our phones so.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo why? :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Salsa is really fun

It was in Turkey so I dont know, but it still worked on our phones so.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo why? :gwah
Because of cost and potential piracy maybe :gwah
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: Salsa is really fun

Because of cost and potential piracy maybe :gwah
Good point! Stilll I cant agree to it, I want to be able to formate my own PC. :-_-
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: Salsa is really fun

I think they started giving them again. Some of them...



:gwah
Who? And Im their new customer. :mono
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Salsa is really fun

Who? And Im their new customer. :mono
I don't remember actually. But I think a lot of them got enough backlash that they tried to remedy this.
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: Salsa is really fun

I don't remember actually. But I think a lot of them got enough backlash that they tried to remedy this.
Interesting. :kyuubi
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Salsa is really fun

Loli... I knew a person who went by that name some time ago...
 
Top