Twin sister make her apperance....

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Which manwah do you offer btw? :3c
Mhm - the popular ones are Noblesse and Tower of God. Check them out first and lemme know if you likes~~.


High from cinnemon buns. :pleased
Dems good - had some the other day - oishii desu ~~~~ :drool
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
:scry what's happening to you people, don't go to the manhwa side, there is no way back ...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
what's wrong my love?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Do you have a funny drunken story?
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Didn't you post about it? :derp
Did I? :derp Cinnemon buns dosent say much. :derp:3c

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Mhm - the popular ones are Noblesse and Tower of God. Check them out first and lemme know if you likes~~.




Dems good - had some the other day - oishii desu ~~~~ :drool
neeee, seems like Im hooked. :wub:paperbag

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

:scry what's happening to you people, don't go to the manhwa side, there is no way back ...
No way back? Is there a black hole there? :8C

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Do you have a funny drunken story?
Who me? :x3 Since I dont really drink, I cant say I ve a funny drunk story. (answer even when I ask if the question is for me) :poke
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Did I? :derp Cinnemon buns dosent say much. :derp:3c

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------



neeee, seems like Im hooked. :wub:paperbag

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------



No way back? Is there a black hole there? :8C

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------



Who me? :x3 Since I dont really drink, I cant say I ve a funny drunk story. (answer even when I ask if the question is for me) :poke
It's from the "what has been seen can not be unseen" category.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Who me? :x3 Since I dont really drink, I cant say I ve a funny drunk story. (answer even when I ask if the question is for me) :poke
Of course the question is for you...you are the star of this thread aren't you?....well...since the thread is yours:p

Well...if you don't drink then I'm running out of questions:oh...let's see...something relevant to personality...do you keep your socks and underwear in the same drawer?:?bunny
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Of course the question is for you...you are the star of this thread aren't you?....well...since the thread is yours:p

Well...if you don't drink then I'm running out of questions:oh...let's see...something relevant to personality...do you keep your socks and underwear in the same drawer?:?bunny
You're ignoring me :gwah
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Of course the question is for you...you are the star of this thread aren't you?....well...since the thread is yours:p

Well...if you don't drink then I'm running out of questions:oh...let's see...something relevant to personality...do you keep your socks and underwear in the same drawer?:?bunny
Relevant to my personality? My underwear? :Haha
If I told you I did keep it like that, I would have to change it. :pout
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Relevant to my personality? My underwear? :Haha
If I told you I did keep it like that, I would have to change it. :pout
then lie to him and change it back. :

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Underwear and socks...funny how people let their minds drift away:3c


:o...why?
yeah, the only thing better than a girl in only those is one with jeans only...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
yeah, the only thing better than a girl in only those is one with jeans only...
You are letting your mind drift waaay too far:p
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
:derp


Today I mistook someone for you ^^
 
Top