
How are you Lise?

Silly Bear - Tricks are for kidds.
How are you Lise?
Silly Bear - Tricks are for kidds.
But seriously why'd you think I was saying to be Lise? xDD
I was just saying like hey or hi Liseee - whilst still in ninja mode.

Ignore the haty spammer Lise ^^
How are you Lise?
Haty?Ignore the haty spammer Lise ^^
You can't do it like scav...Thiss is all my domain. And as a good ruler I should know what's going on inside his kitchen. ^^
...just drop it...haha
*Lise get eaten and disappear.Okaygonna eat you up after that
---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------
You got The rainbow, leave her alone.
Over the rainbow~

*Lise get eaten and disappear.![]()
from hate.Haty?
you just like his version more, but who do you think he saw doing it 1-st ^^?You can't do it like scav......just drop it...haha
*Lise get eaten and disappear.![]()




Which manwah do you offer btw?Chigaou - read you some manhwa first!!
---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------
![]()

High from cinnemon buns.Are you high Lise?![]()

You'll get fatHigh from cinnemon buns.![]()

You'll get fat![]()

Are you satisfied now?

It was a jokeAre you satisfied now?![]()


It was a joke
I had heard your previous eating habit and I think I know better than that to be serious![]()

