Twin sister make her apperance....

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please still like us. :wtf

Education as in what should I study and what should I become as a grow up woman... :plot
No? What song request did you think of? :nod

Ofc - thats easy to like you guys - haha.

I thought of this one - its pretty much a classic.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
What? :verily

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Have you posted a picture in the Member Picture Thread Liiise? :hip
Dont ignore tha last part :o
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Ofc - thats easy to like you guys - haha.

I thought of this one - its pretty much a classic.

Very nice song, wish I could play the piano like her. :squee

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Dont ignore tha last part :o
えーーーー やってないけどなんで・。・ Probably made many mistakes. :gwah
And if they've seen you, they've seen me tte kanji... :teehee
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Very nice song, wish I could play the piano like her. :squee

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------



えーーーー やってないけどなんで・。・ Probably made many mistakes. :gwah
And if they've seen you, they've seen me tte kanji... :teehee
Yes - thats my request - onegai ~~ <3
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Very nice song, wish I could play the piano like her. :squee

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------



えーーーー やってないけどなんで・。・ Probably made many mistakes. :gwah
And if they've seen you, they've seen me tte kanji... :teehee
Suuuure. Since we look soooo alike <.< >.>
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Loli what is this. :lmao

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------



When Im alone in this house again, its done. :verily

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------



Sure we do like two drops of water. :derp
Sarang-hae <3
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Too bad I cant play the piano and sing at the same time...but then I would probably have to film me to prove it...yada na. :gwah

Btw Totina I read your whole thread. :smugbunny
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Too bad I cant play the piano and sing at the same time...but then I would probably have to film me to prove it...yada na. :gwah

Btw Totina I read your whole thread. :smugbunny
Theres a video thread too you know. :teehee

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Nothing :notsure
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Too bad I cant play the piano and sing at the same time...but then I would probably have to film me to prove it...yada na. :gwah

Btw Totina I read your whole thread. :smugbunny

Now go read mines - :nod
Its a very lonely place --
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Totina?! :gwah Did you read anything interesting? :cheez
 
Top