Didn't you post about it?
Who revealed my eating habits?![]()

Didn't you post about it?
Who revealed my eating habits?![]()

Mhm - the popular ones are Noblesse and Tower of God. Check them out first and lemme know if you likes~~.Which manwah do you offer btw?![]()
Dems good - had some the other day - oishii desu ~~~~High from cinnemon buns.![]()

what's happening to you people, don't go to the manhwa side, there is no way back ...
define funny? does a pillow fight count as funny?Do you have a funny drunken story?
Did I?Didn't you post about it?![]()
Cinnemon buns dosent say much. 

neeee, seems like Im hooked.Mhm - the popular ones are Noblesse and Tower of God. Check them out first and lemme know if you likes~~.
Dems good - had some the other day - oishii desu ~~~~![]()


No way back? Is there a black hole there?what's happening to you people, don't go to the manhwa side, there is no way back ...

Who me?Do you have a funny drunken story?
Since I dont really drink, I cant say I ve a funny drunk story. (answer even when I ask if the question is for me) 
It's from the "what has been seen can not be unseen" category.Did I?Cinnemon buns dosent say much.
---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------
neeee, seems like Im hooked.
---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------
No way back? Is there a black hole there?
---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------
Who me?Since I dont really drink, I cant say I ve a funny drunk story. (answer even when I ask if the question is for me)
![]()
Of course the question is for you...you are the star of this thread aren't you?....well...since the thread is yoursWho me?Since I dont really drink, I cant say I ve a funny drunk story. (answer even when I ask if the question is for me)
![]()

...let's see...something relevant to personality...do you keep your socks and underwear in the same drawer?
You're ignoring meOf course the question is for you...you are the star of this thread aren't you?....well...since the thread is yours
Well...if you don't drink then I'm running out of questions...let's see...something relevant to personality...do you keep your socks and underwear in the same drawer?
![]()

Relevant to my personality? My underwear?Of course the question is for you...you are the star of this thread aren't you?....well...since the thread is yours
Well...if you don't drink then I'm running out of questions...let's see...something relevant to personality...do you keep your socks and underwear in the same drawer?
![]()


Underwear and socks...funny how people let their minds drift awayRelevant to my personality? My underwear?![]()

If I told you I did keep it like that, I would have to change it.![]()
...why?
then lie to him and change it back. :Relevant to my personality? My underwear?
If I told you I did keep it like that, I would have to change it.![]()
yeah, the only thing better than a girl in only those is one with jeans only...Underwear and socks...funny how people let their minds drift away
...why?
You are letting your mind drift waaay too faryeah, the only thing better than a girl in only those is one with jeans only...

no actually I always keep these sort of things close to my mindYou are letting your mind drift waaay too far![]()

Which includes posting it in a public thread?no actually I always keep these sort of things close to my mind![]()
you lost me, but "why (not)?" Is my default answer anyway.Which includes posting it in a public thread?
Underwear and socks...funny how people let their minds drift away
...why?

