Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
still can't get emma watson's face out of my mind. damn it. parang si agnes. damn it.

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

fucking russian bear.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I don't think I'll ever watch the movie. Just because I feel it's another "almost famous" kind of movie.

They always say "it's not about the popular kid, it's about the nobody, the loser this time" but a lot of teeny bopper movies have always been about the "loser". What's new?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I don't think I'll ever watch the movie. Just because I feel it's another "almost famous" kind of movie.

They always say "it's not about the popular kid, it's about the nobody, the loser this time" but a lot of teeny bopper movies have always been about the "loser". What's new?
it has this underlying dark tone to all of that. try watching it if you have time. logan lerman sa awesome in this movie.
must be the hair.
yes, i believe it is. im crushing on that look now.
You almost got bb and kuro in trouble, MD.....:-_-:teehee

But at least, you're being remembered,

You should be proud.:p:xp:smile-big
IKR? :derp
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
yes, i believe it is. im crushing on that look now.
I had a dream once, it was about last month, about my love interest/best friend having a mostly shaved head haircut and sporting miniskirt and we met at a mall... To which I woke up, texted her to NEVER have that kind of haircut, and reiterated my sentiments when we met again. She was all "oh, but how did you know I was thinking of getting that haircut? Turn off ba yun?" To which I replied with a vigorous nodding.

It was a horrible dream, made even more horrible by the fact she had consider it. Even now I hope that what I've seen isn't a deja vu of sort, that I've prevented some horrible misfortune happening upon her head.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
tomoo! kinilig ako dun ah. :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
tch. I dunno. I always kinda never cared.

I mean, even if my boyfriend vehemently warned me he would really hate me if I shaved my head. I always knew I'd pull it off somehow. Like, I respect his decision but I'm going to do it anyway, not to rebel or anything, but just because I want to. My decision over my life is still topmost priority compared to his opinion.

Besides, I always thought I had a "forward" kind of fashion sense, and anytime I told people about my plans for my next hair cut or trip na weird outfit they'd say it would look awful, hindi bagay- then I'd go prove them wrong and it feels great. :p

Also my mother was one who allowed us to carry whatever look we liked. She firmly supported us in say... multiple piercings... or when I told her I planned to get a tattoo she said as long as it would not hinder me from getting a job then I could do whatever damn well I pleased.

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

iiiin other news:

Kalaban ko po mga bakla. BUT i hope to win STAR OF THE NIGHT during our Christmas Party tomorrow- theme: Around the World

 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
well that reminded me of rustom padilla. no offense.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Have you guys seen the frontpage of the piratebay today? They're promoting this
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Have you guys seen the frontpage of the piratebay today? They're promoting this
wut, I don't know this band... but "Kalayo" is not even Tagalog, it's Visayan or some other provincial language outside Manila. hmmm.... curious.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
It's not Cebuano? I think it means embers/flames.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
more like hiligaynon.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
That's explains why I know it, then :D.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
In Cebuano it would be "Kayo". In our language in mindanao it would be that "Kalayo".

anyway. maiba.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Nice :D. IMHO you got the geisha makeup right, even though (again IMHO), it's not the prettiest way to don a yukata.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top