This place quickly went tsun.
You almost got bb and kuro in trouble, MD.....uhm-- uh.. *speechless*





it has this underlying dark tone to all of that. try watching it if you have time. logan lerman sa awesome in this movie.I don't think I'll ever watch the movie. Just because I feel it's another "almost famous" kind of movie.
They always say "it's not about the popular kid, it's about the nobody, the loser this time" but a lot of teeny bopper movies have always been about the "loser". What's new?
yes, i believe it is. im crushing on that look now.must be the hair.
IKR?You almost got bb and kuro in trouble, MD.....
But at least, you're being remembered,
You should be proud.![]()

I had a dream once, it was about last month, about my love interest/best friend having a mostly shaved head haircut and sporting miniskirt and we met at a mall... To which I woke up, texted her to NEVER have that kind of haircut, and reiterated my sentiments when we met again. She was all "oh, but how did you know I was thinking of getting that haircut? Turn off ba yun?" To which I replied with a vigorous nodding.yes, i believe it is. im crushing on that look now.



wut, I don't know this band... but "Kalayo" is not even Tagalog, it's Visayan or some other provincial language outside Manila. hmmm.... curious.Have you guys seen the frontpage of the piratebay today? They're promoting this
.
. IMHO you got the geisha makeup right, even though (again IMHO), it's not the prettiest way to don a yukata.