- Joined
- Jun 28, 2012
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Assassination Classroom : The alternate cover for vol. 1 Very LQ
I'm sorry but I thought it was a butt at first.Assassination Classroom : The alternate cover for vol. 1 Very LQ
![]()
Same here. For the first time I thought: "Wow, now I get why people call it 'AssClass' for short..."I'm sorry but I thought it was a butt at first.

Wait what's Kuro Kuroko? Is it a regular series in Jump? I don't remember seeing it before.Jump #03 (17/12) :
One Piece (Cover & Lead Color Page)
Kuroko no Basket
Toriko
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Naruto
Nisekoi
Assassination Classroom (Color Page)
Shokugeki no Souma
Hq!!
Bleach
Retsu!! Date Senpai
Beelzebub (Color Page)
Hungry Joker
Sket Dance
Shinmai Furei Kiruko-san
Cross Manage
Gintama
Kurogane
Kochikame
Medaka Box
Hunter x Hunter (Hiatus)
#04・05:
Cover & Lead CP: One Piece
CP: Hq!!, Kuro Kuroko / Nakamura Atsushi (One Shot, 47 pg.)
"クロクロク" <-- Can't this be something like "Black Clock"? (Kuro = Black, Kuroku->Clock)About that one-shot, the japanese title is クロクロク , isn't it Kurokuroku?
Maybe, but I think should be Kurokurokku ( クロクロック ), then. I'm not sure, anyway."クロクロク" <-- Can't this be something like "Black Clock"? (Kuro = Black, Kuroku->Clock)
Namco Bandai Group announced on Monday that it will open the world's first theme park devoted to Shueisha's manga magazine Weekly Shonen Jump next summer. The theme park will span 6,168 square meters (1.52 acres) on the third floor of the Sunshine City World Import Mart Building in Tokyo's Ikebukuro ward.
Namco will be the main operator of the park with the rest of the Namco Bandai Group offering its character business expertise in toys, hobby goods, entertainment content, and amusement facilities. (The Sunshine City World Import Mart Building already houses Namco's indoor theme park Namja Town on the second and third floors.) Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump editors will take part in the project and collaborate on the planning. The anime studios Toei Animation and Pierrot will also participate.
The park's name has not been announced, but the exhibits and floor plans have been made public. There will be areas devoted to the three popular titles One Piece, Naruto, and Dragon Ball. There will also be a "Heroes' Arena" area with a rotating theme and different characters at regular intervals. In addition, there will be food and dessert areas, an amusement area, and goods shops.
Namja Town is closing in January until summer for renovation. When it reopens, it will take up only the second floor of the Sunshine City World Import Mart Building, instead of the second and third floors.
Source: animeanime.jp

About that one-shot, the japanese title is クロクロク , isn't it Kurokuroku?
That is both correct.Maybe, but I think should be Kurokurokku ( クロクロック ), then. I'm not sure, anyway.

Jump Double Issue #4~5 Bottom 5338 :1015 ◆GwoDyEGSIY :2012/12/17(月) 21:07:09.53 ID:TnOb4B750
めだかボックス ドベ2
伊達先輩 ドベ1
NVM it's real919 : ◆Kaze/dDnrcMd :2012/12/18(火) 15:04:19.50 ID:UOj3xsy+
04・05
ワンピ
暗殺
斉木
トリコ
ニセコイ
黒子
ハイキュー C
ハングリー
ナルト
ブリ
キルコ
クロクロク C
食戟
べるぜ
スケット
銀魂
亀
クロガネ
クロス
めだか
伊達
06・07
巻頭 黒子
C ニセコイ、氷上布武/大石浩二