Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I doubt anyone even noticed so piss.
And if people dont understand you again, are you going to mention who else is a townie too? Or you get annoyed at something else will you let slip who is mafia, it doesnt matter if you think no one see's right? It's like you dont really care about the game for others just yourself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
yes yes exactly I don't care just like faust didn't when he posted that pic of me for "an instant" and ruined the game for me [even if no one saw it it pissed me off and made me not want to play].

w/e
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I didn't say you were lying. I said there's no evidence of it, which means he edited it quickly if he had. His silence is enough to me...

But the fact remains that you died by your own hands. I don't buy you killing yourself because of Faust's picture. It's pretzel-logic.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
yes yes exactly I don't care just like faust didn't when he posted that pic of me for "an instant" and ruined the game for me [even if no one saw it it pissed me off and made me not want to play].

w/e
Again its about you. That was my whole point.

Ruining the game is making it unplayable for everyone.

Ruining the game is NOT getting you annoyed.

Faust did not ruin the game, you however could have. There is a huge difference sakura. You seem fixated on Faust's images as if it somehow told everyone you were mafia, it did not. And its insincere for you to then compare that to what you did, which was reveal peoples role.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Maybe she got too angry and used the Faust thing to back up her decision, but you guys are missing the points where she said there were a good number of people suspecting her (what's true, with good reasons to be suspecting her, imo) and that she saw Evil as a townie player that could put the mafia at risk. So it makes sense that she would like to take him off the game and would risk her own self to do that, since she had the idea that he was the bomb, even if she was the boss. She believed she would die soon anyway, so it would be better if she was the one to do it, and keep the other safe and hidden. I don't see that as a dumb move D:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Maybe she got too angry and used the Faust thing to back up her decision, but you guys are missing the points where she said there were a good number of people suspecting her (what's true, with good reasons to be suspecting her, imo) and that she saw Evil as a townie player that could put the mafia at risk. So it makes sense that she would like to take him off the game and would risk her own self to do that, since she had the idea that he was the bomb, even if she was the boss. She believed she would die soon anyway, so it would be better if she was the one to do it, and keep the other safe and hidden. I don't see that as a dumb move D:
But what does any of this have to do with Faust? He wasn't the only person who suspected her. I did, as well as others. She was fixated on what he did and that it ruined the game for her, which is ironic considering she could have done that for everyone if she got angry enough apparently.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh, I wasn't replying to the Faust thing, I agree that too many info was spilled here due to that. I said that 'cause people were calling her idiot or things like that, I don't recall the exact words, as if everything she was explaining were excuses to what happened.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
OMG NOW SHE CONFIRMED XI0 IS TOWNIE, BECAUSE SHE WENT FOR ME INSTEAD OF HIM! :arf WHY IS THIS GIRL NOT STOPPING???
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
OMG NOW SHE CONFIRMED XI0 IS TOWNIE, BECAUSE SHE WENT FOR ME INSTEAD OF HIM! :arf WHY IS THIS GIRL NOT STOPPING???
Add her to the banned list

And just end the game I guess...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
finally. It took a woman to understand logic.

Again and for the last time. I was discussing who to kill , when faust posted this , I got pissed and said ok I won't go for X I'll go for evil even though I'm sure he's a bomb. Reason for it : 1.Faust's picture revealing pissed me off [EVEN IF I WAS ALREADY SUSPECTED him saying that was out of place once he was dead.] 2. I would be targeted next anyway so why waste the opportunity and not take one down with me.
Despite what the others are saying that I didn't know he was a bomb , both DD and team can clear that up once the game is over. Since I mentioned evil=bomb to them. Though I think I told DD "I hope he's not the bomb" still even that makes it obvious that I had a hunch that he is .

So. to make it short.

Before pic is posted : mafia were settling on killing X . After pic is posted .I decide to get rid of the most dangerous player which meant I wouldn't be able to play anymore. ofc it affected my decision so ofc it ruined the game for me [yes for me]
@imp Anyway, even if I potentially ruined the game by mentioning that person iI didn't do it on purpose. I was answering something to xi0 and even xi0 missed it so there was no harm done. No one seems to read my posts carefully so I doubt anyone noticed. Even if they did I didn't do it on purpose. For all you ppl know maybe I was lying?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And you guys (not all) were bashing her as well, so I felt like saying something in her behalf xD Imo, since she confirmed some townies, she should be punished, yes, but I don't agree that she was selfish since her strategy was a valid way to protect the mafia team (although she played against it when she confirmed the townie guys).

Ok, my point is, what happened should be kept in the past while the game is still going on, or more damage can be caused (like Germy just showed). You guys can investigate what happened, with digital, and take action then. Hunting witches now will do you all no good, imo xD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm an idiot
lol and you're an idiot for mentioning it! no one even noticed you moron I didn't notice what I said , you're a fucking blockhead.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
lol and you're an idiot for mentioning it! no one even noticed you moron I didn't notice what I said , you're a fucking blockhead.
I didn't because you were addressing me and I don't have suspicions of myself...OBVIOUSLY

FUCK
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Everyone who actually reads your crap of posts could see it, I was just making sure everyone heard it once, so there won't be an asymmetric information for those who just skip through your shitload of words, which is totally understandable.

Anyways, digital is to decide what to do, peace, out.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't get it, you guys always say she's unstoppable (every game) but you guys just keep digging it as well. And keep bashing...
I guess people fail to see their own share of blame...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't get it, you guys always say she's unstoppable (every game) but you guys just keep digging it as well. And keep bashing...
I guess people fail to see their own share of blame...
How am I bashing? No one is being unfair here. I didn't ask her to tell me her entire thought process, I simply said I found it hard to believe she sacrficed herself. Over and over again she's been told there's too much extra-curricular info from her in this thread and it just keeps going. I was never asking for an explanation, I know better.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
How am I bashing? No one is being unfair here. I didn't ask her to tell me her entire thought process, I simply said I found it hard to believe she sacrficed herself. Over and over again she's been told there's too much extra-curricular info from her in this thread and it just keeps going. I was never asking for an explanation, I know better.
I said in the other post it was some of you, not all o.o And, imo, people were unfair sometimes.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
She just needs to learn when to stop. She can learn it the next three games, from the sideline.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top