Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
hah! Hamster , remember when I said I knew what your role was? I was 100% bomb

andyway , I had planned on ruining the game today because of Faust being a jerk yesterday. Let's see if you catch my friends
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Anyone who ruins or tries to ruin the game shall be BANNNNED!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
oh then faust should be banned too. He ruined it for me |:
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
hah! Hamster , remember when I said I knew what your role was? I was 100% bomb
And if you were so smart and were knowing my role, how FUCKING comes you explosed then just now? Dumbass.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well, as a townie I am happy I actually fulfilled my role, but to be frank I would prefer if I weren't dead yet. :amuse

Anyways, good luck Townsies! :cheerbunny
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
for the shit he posted here and no one said shit about it.

Evil I knew you were the bomb I went for you because 1. you were a threat to me for suspecting me [reason I went for faust cuz he was doc and dangerous and cuz he voted for me] and I would have rather sacrificed myself to get you out of the way for the others. 2. After faust posted some stuff I got really pissed and decided I don't want to play anymore. So sacrifice it was , especially since I was the only one being threatened at least. So I wouldn't say things went that well. I achieved me purpose.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
That's just dumb. All Faust posted here was like "Now it must be obvious who is mafua, go get them Townies!", while you were and again are like "I fucking suspect you know Hemster, because you and Gary ganged up so perfectly together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAT |:"

And now shut up, or really, nobody will have mercy anymore with your miserable life and that shit happens to only fucking you, and you be hall of shamed for real now.

And fucking stop accusing poor Faust already.
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
oh piss off , he posted a gif with sakura for fuck's sake after he died , saying shit like "do I need to be more obvious than that" and w/e then when I complained he edited it off. so stfu oki?

And that was part of my first plan to get ppl to vote for you. I'm supposed to try to manipulate ppl's decisions in the game aren't I? and I did a great job at killing faust. He's just a big pussy so he got pissed and felt the need to point fingers at me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
for the shit he posted here and no one said shit about it.

Evil I knew you were the bomb I went for you because 1. you were a threat to me for suspecting me [reason I went for faust cuz he was doc and dangerous and cuz he voted for me] and I would have rather sacrificed myself to get you out of the way for the others. 2. After faust posted some stuff I got really pissed and decided I don't want to play anymore. So sacrifice it was , especially since I was the only one being threatened at least. So I wouldn't say things went that well. I achieved me purpose.
Huh? You weren't even one of the top votegetters for being lynched. How were you the only one threatened?

All posts containing game-related shit like that were deleted. Period. Not just your posts.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
the only mafia ...geez

anyway should you be discussing such things with me here right now? or focus on the ongoing game?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
the only mafia ...geez

after ppl would vote niichan out and realize he's not mafia they'd go for me....

no they didn't get deleted he edited it out. all his posts were stil lthere and it was enough that he had them on for ppl to see for a short time. I saw and I'm sure more saw too. so it was obvious that this next day I would eventually be targeted.
Huh? If he was discussing such a scenario he would still have been alive, considering niichan was not lynched on the first day. I'm not making any sense of what you're saying.

I didn't see anything of the sort. If your posts disappears, it's for a reason. Don't continue swearing at the host or mods because of this. His last post was about the Battle Royale manga and I was reading the thread in real time at that point and didn't see anything.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
LOL! He posted the sakura flag already in the game, you idiot. And it was meant to mean that he was a doctor, not that you are mafia. At least that was mine impression.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That was Hiruluk's flag from One Piece. He and his disciple, Chopper are DOCTORS. It had nothing to do with you Lucia...

Plus, it was in the game thread so it doesn't even matter what he posted.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
That was Hiruluk's flag from One Piece. He and his disciple, Chopper are DOCTORS. It had nothing to do with you Lucia...

Plus, it was in the game thread so it doesn't even matter what he posted.
LOL! He posted the sakura flag already in the game, you idiot. And it was meant to mean that he was a doctor, not that you are mafia. At least that was mine impression.
Huh? If he was discussing such a scenario he would still have been alive, considering niichan was not lynched on the first day. I'm not making any sense of what you're saying.

I didn't see anything of the sort. If your posts disappears, it's for a reason. Don't continue swearing at the host or mods because of this. His last post was about the Battle Royale manga and I was reading the thread in real time at that point and didn't see anything.
if who was discussing faust? he said those things after he died man omg u ppl are WEIRD xD
oh brother do you want me to look for the fucking post?
it doesn't matter anyway.

@Evil you're officially a moron. Sakura from naruto . Here in the discussion thread. After he died what the fuck is so hard to understand? Why would he have posted the one piece flag here in the discussion thread after he died?And how stupid do you think I am to think that was a fucking hint towards me? As usual you;re overthinking so much that it turns into stupidity.

YOU TWO ARE OH MY FUCKING GOD WORTHY with these posts.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
if who was discussing faust? he said those things after he died man omg u ppl are WEIRD xD
oh brother do you want me to look for the fucking post?
it doesn't matter anyway.

@Evil you're officially a moron. Sakura from naruto . Here in the discussion thread. After he died what the fuck is so hard to understand? Why would he have posted the one piece flag here in the discussion thread after he died?And how stupid do you think I am to think that was a fucking hint towards me? As usual you;re overthinking so much that it turns into stupidity.

YOU TWO ARE OH MY FUCKING GOD WORTHY with these posts.
Yes, please look for the post. Because any such post was deleted, including yours and Herms.

I saw no such post including Sakura from Naruto either. No post edit shows this either, so there's no history of it.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yes, please look for the post. Because any such post was deleted, including yours and Herms.

I saw no such post including Sakura from Naruto either. No post edit shows this either, so there's no history of it.
dude ask DD I messaged him about it saying he should delete it and he said himself "he edited the post already" oki I'm not a fucking idiot. But I will look for the post

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

I think it was this one http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...n-Thread-v.5?p=3208042&viewfull=1#post3208042

I know it doesn't appear that he edited it. I don't know why. But DD saw it too and he can back me up. if not you can check my private messages and see the message DD replied was in fact a confirmation . Also bene was around so maybe he merged his comment with an above one and edited it out? though I didn't see any "last edited by bene" either so I doubt it.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

And even if you didn't see it and there's a high chance others didn't see it either that post alone pissed me to no ends.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top