Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You done it again my friend, I am laughing hard.


BTW anyone that hasn't read battle royale interested in reading it or watching the movie?

I assume that was sarcasm laced?

It really had no 'funny' to it...

Where did you find it funny?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I already watched the Battle Royale Live Action Movie and refuse to watch the sequel (because many told me it sucks)

I pee on it. you could have used a medic nin picture or something. I don't like one piece art.
that will be very obvious!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The sequel sucks balls...they are all correct. The manga is pretty cool though, much more gruesome and has more information on the characters.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
But the flag was obvious too. Although I had to take a look at the url but once I saw Chopper in it, I figured you were implying you were a doctor, so yeah.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I already watched the Battle Royale Live Action Movie and refuse to watch the sequel (because many told me it sucks)



that will be very obvious!
well w/e regardless of what you used I wouldn't have believed you. Someone who "hints" to their role at the very start of the game is suspicious in my books.

I never gave out my role till at least day 3-4 maybe day 2 as well but no sooner and only if i had to give it out most of the times it was because ppl didn't believe me and thought I was mafia |:.

Regardless . STFU dead person.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
well w/e regardless of what you used I wouldn't have believed you. Someone who "hints" to their role at the very start of the game is suspicious in my books.

I never gave out my role till at least day 3-4 maybe day 2 as well but no sooner and only if i had to give it out most of the times it was because ppl didn't believe me and thought I was mafia |:.

Regardless . STFU dead person.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------


well w/e regardless of what you used I wouldn't have believed you. Someone who "hints" to their role at the very start of the game is suspicious in my books.

I never gave out my role till at least day 3-4 maybe day 2 as well but no sooner and only if i had to give it out most of the times it was because ppl didn't believe me and thought I was mafia |:.

Regardless . STFU dead person.
well we play the game in different ways.

this is not the game thread. i'm allowed to post here.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Sakura should be hall of shamed for next game after one more game related line.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
umm sorry >/////< bad internet

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Sakura should be hall of shamed for next game after one more game related line.
I wasn't planning on playing after this game anymore anyway.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

and why is this shit taking so long?!?!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
DD, you read all the battle royale chapters?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and when I was dead they'd tell me to stfu here too and not only when I posted about the ongoing game .

Doesn't matter ... I'm sorry I'm just overly pissed at some stuff that I just found out so I'm taking it out on everyone....
I hate my life so much....
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
and when I was dead they'd tell me to stfu here too and not only when I posted about the ongoing game .

Doesn't matter ... I'm sorry I'm just overly pissed at some stuff that I just found out so I'm taking it out on everyone....
I hate my life so much....
:comfort
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Who voted for Battle Royal theme anyway? Why is the poll not public?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Who voted for Battle Royal theme anyway? Why is the poll not public?
Regardless of what DD said in the following post, the truth is that when we all postponed the DN game until early January, DD just slapped a Battle Royale theme on this game and said that was the game.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Thoughts on a SPoT theme?

Shuuji, the guy in my avatar, is pretty bishie, so it could be fun.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What does SPoT stand for and what's the manga about? Which plot for the game would you suggest? And how is the bishieness of some characters decisive for a good theme? D:
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Regardless of what DD said in the following post, the truth is that when we all postponed the DN game until early January, DD just slapped a Battle Royale theme on this game and said that was the game.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Thoughts on a SPoT theme?

Shuuji, the guy in my avatar, is pretty bishie, so it could be fun.
Tennis players killing each other? sounds interesting.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

What does SPoT stand for and what's the manga about? Which plot for the game would you suggest? And how is the bishieness of some characters decisive for a good theme? D:
Prince of Tennis...

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

And yeah Battle Royale theme just doesn't fit into the game if you consider the story and setting, death note would be a more natural fit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top