Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
What does SPoT stand for and what's the manga about? Which plot for the game would you suggest? And how is the bishieness of some characters decisive for a good theme? D:
SPoT is Shin Prince of Tennis, Evil. It's about Japanese middle school and high school tennis players who play super powered tennis (for the first 150 odd chapters of the original manga, PoT, there weren't really magical abilities, but then it started getting bad at times). Well, characters being bishie might attract some of the female FFers who wouldn't normally participate. Darj and Asky would do a SPoT theme, for example. Even Kaoz might participate, although SPoT's about the only series that he really cares about, so...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,671
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
SPoT is Shin Prince of Tennis, Evil. It's about Japanese middle school and high school tennis players who play super powered tennis (for the first 150 odd chapters of the original manga, PoT, there weren't really magical abilities, but then it started getting bad at times). Well, characters being bishie might attract some of the female FFers who wouldn't normally participate. Darj and Asky would do a SPoT theme, for example. Even Kaoz might participate, although SPoT's about the only series that he really cares about, so...
I think vast majority of people here have not read SPoT, they would just get an avatar and it would feel like any other mafia game to them. Like we are seeing with battle royale theme here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,671
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yes I did faust. And about Game of Thrones, I was leaving that to ust for when he hosts the game, I didn't even want it in the poll but bob added it anyway.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
when did you start and finished reading it DD?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,671
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
2-3 years ago. Why you ask?

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

There was a manga sequel called blitz royale, but I didn't like the art style at all!
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yes I did faust. And about Game of Thrones, I was leaving that to ust for when he hosts the game, I didn't even want it in the poll but bob added it anyway.
I haven't seen Ust lately. Has he just not been that active, or is he away for the holidays?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
2-3 years ago. Why you ask?

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

There was a manga sequel called blitz royale, but I didn't like the art style at all!
ah. no particular reason.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Winter is coming
That means what exactly? That he skis/snowboards, he's busy, he's outside, something? I'm confused.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It'll soon be cardigan weather :e3
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,671
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
He is doing some sort of children's band contest. Not sure when he has a break from it.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I am enjoying it as a spectator as well.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think so but Dave went to bed early - so you'll have to wait.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fuck you Davy.
Can't you start the phase though herms - since you're one of the guys in charge.
Feck Dave for going to sleep and or possibly having a life or being at the toilet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top