Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I said in the other post it was some of you, not all o.o And, imo, people were unfair sometimes.
Fair enough. But it came from both sides. But I'm not going to take blame for her spouting off about strategy, only for the discussion getting heated.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well, from what I heard from the game thread sakura and xi0 are gonna get hostkilled and banned.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
saving this till the game'll be ended.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Oh, she posted the pms now I see it...well no point continuing this game...

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

About Faust....He posted a picture of Naruto and sakura....Naruto niichan and sakura aneki were mafia. I have no idea were he keeps getting the info about the mafia.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
DD I didn't mention anything related to the game in those screenshots just the faust picture thing.

And tadaaaa finally mystery solved.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

gary didn't do anything to get banned btw O_O why you ban him?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
A guess? I was headed in that direction anyways myself. But he must have edited it rather quickly since there is no edit history.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
This is also how the battle royale story ended...they fucked over the game and escaped the Island.


My thoughts were....this was lame as hell and evil pressured me into doing it. Also I hope next game is waaaaay better.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Always when dd is the host faust know evrything xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Always when dd is the host faust know evrything xD
But it wasn't just Faust who suspected those two the most. No one else had much suspicion, aside from maybe Arctigor.
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I suspected them cuz I thought there were 3 mafias...
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
But it wasn't just Faust who suspected those two the most. No one else had much suspicion, aside from maybe Arctigor.
i Know but its not the first time
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Gar, I didn't use names 'cause that's unecessary, but it's abvious that you don't need to take the blame for something you didn't do. Of course people helped her keep talking, although it's her call to say whatever she would say, and that's why I said that I agree with some punishment. And, IMO, it's unfair to complain about bashing, directed to who ever it is, while she's being bashed as well. That was my point xD But, well, that's none of my business anyway ç.ç...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Gar, I didn't use names 'cause that's unecessary, but it's abvious that you don't need to take the blame for something you didn't do. Of course people helped her keep talking, although it's her call to say whatever she would say, and that's why I said that I agree with some punishment. And, IMO, it's unfair to complain about bashing, directed to who ever it is, while she's being bashed as well. That was my point xD But, well, that's none of my business anyway ç.ç...
I only complained about her bashing when she yelled at bene and cursed him for deleting things in this thread for the good of the game. Forum rules still apply. Anything else was in the heat of an argument between her and Herm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top