Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
You already have been a deathmiller, its almost there
yeah...but still...*sigh*
sleeper role would be also great...or a serial killer...
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I like to play plain townie too. You dont have powers, you dont know nothing (its like Jhon snow without ghost and sword!). It is really fun to have doubts
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I like to play plain townie too. You dont have powers, you dont know nothing (its like Jhon snow without ghost and sword!). It is really fun to have doubts
well I was a townie twice...I would mind a little change of roles...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I like to play plain townie too. You dont have powers, you dont know nothing (its like Jhon snow without ghost and sword!). It is really fun to have doubts
you know what I noticed is more fun? Watching ppl eat away at each other with doubt when yo know who is what xDDD I had such a good laugh reading the thread today seeing ppl accuse one another xDDD
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well I was a townie twice...I would mind a little change of roles...
XD yeah. I see it...who knows the next time you have the good luck ^^
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
you know what I noticed is more fun? Watching ppl eat away at each other with doubt when yo know who is what xDDD I had such a good laugh reading the thread today seeing ppl accuse one another xDDD
Yeah kkkk its fun ppl accusing each other to be right xD. And most of times the ppl are wrong... its really normal to get the right guy with the wrong reason too.
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
you know what I noticed is more fun? Watching ppl eat away at each other with doubt when yo know who is what xDDD I had such a good laugh reading the thread today seeing ppl accuse one another xDDD
you meanieee!!:arro
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
xDDD it did make me laugh, made me think "so this is how it feels to be mafia" XDDDDDDD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
xDDD it did make me laugh, made me think "so this is how it feels to be mafia" XDDDDDDD
yeah knowing who is townie is nice,but still figuring out the roles is hard
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
sakura starting to like be in the bad side of the force :D
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
yeah knowing who is townie is nice,but still figuring out the roles is hard
well , I'll have to be mafia again to see if it is indeed hard. I figured evil and gary . I don't think it's all that hard if you study the ppl's behavior enough.

Still prefer to be townie tho' <3

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

sakura starting to like be in the bad side of the force :D
indeed XD
but I still caught you!! muaaahahaa...xDD
lucky guess! ha ha ! I'm still curious how did herman figure out niichan so fast just because he's been mafia so long doesn't mean he'd be this time too...

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Are you three happy about shitting all over the thread?
I didn't realize this was the discussion thread. But I'm banned anyway just add to my sentence .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top