too much discussionwhy is that? XD

thats doing a womans jobof course she is right. She make me food and clean my clothes when im playing all day

too much discussionwhy is that? XD

thats doing a womans jobof course she is right. She make me food and clean my clothes when im playing all day

can't understand what ppl are talking about...why is that? XD
You wanna change the subject! Your mafia!can't understand what ppl are talking about...
this thread should be about the mafia game, not making others angry or sad or whatever...
well I'd definitely like to be one...You wanna change the subject! Your mafia!

You already have been a deathmiller, its almost therewell I'd definitely like to be one...![]()
yeah...but still...*sigh*You already have been a deathmiller, its almost there
yeah...but still...*sigh*
sleeper role would be also great...or a serial killer...
yeah
well I was a townie twice...I would mind a little change of roles...I like to play plain townie too. You dont have powers, you dont know nothing (its like Jhon snow without ghost and sword!). It is really fun to have doubts
you know what I noticed is more fun? Watching ppl eat away at each other with doubt when yo know who is what xDDD I had such a good laugh reading the thread today seeing ppl accuse one another xDDDI like to play plain townie too. You dont have powers, you dont know nothing (its like Jhon snow without ghost and sword!). It is really fun to have doubts
XD yeah. I see it...who knows the next time you have the good luck ^^well I was a townie twice...I would mind a little change of roles...
I really hope so...XD yeah. I see it...who knows the next time you have the good luck ^^

Yeah kkkk its fun ppl accusing each other to be right xD. And most of times the ppl are wrong... its really normal to get the right guy with the wrong reason too.you know what I noticed is more fun? Watching ppl eat away at each other with doubt when yo know who is what xDDD I had such a good laugh reading the thread today seeing ppl accuse one another xDDD
you meanieee!!you know what I noticed is more fun? Watching ppl eat away at each other with doubt when yo know who is what xDDD I had such a good laugh reading the thread today seeing ppl accuse one another xDDD

yeah knowing who is townie is nice,but still figuring out the roles is hardxDDD it did make me laugh, made me think "so this is how it feels to be mafia" XDDDDDDD
but I still caught you!! muaaahahaa...xDDxDDD it did make me laugh, made me think "so this is how it feels to be mafia" XDDDDDDD

well , I'll have to be mafia again to see if it is indeed hard. I figured evil and gary . I don't think it's all that hard if you study the ppl's behavior enough.yeah knowing who is townie is nice,but still figuring out the roles is hard
indeed XDsakura starting to like be in the bad side of the force![]()
lucky guess! ha ha ! I'm still curious how did herman figure out niichan so fast just because he's been mafia so long doesn't mean he'd be this time too...but I still caught you!! muaaahahaa...xDD
I didn't realize this was the discussion thread. But I'm banned anyway just add to my sentence .Are you three happy about shitting all over the thread?