Fair enough. But it came from both sides. But I'm not going to take blame for her spouting off about strategy, only for the discussion getting heated.I said in the other post it was some of you, not all o.o And, imo, people were unfair sometimes.
Fair enough. But it came from both sides. But I'm not going to take blame for her spouting off about strategy, only for the discussion getting heated.I said in the other post it was some of you, not all o.o And, imo, people were unfair sometimes.
Isn't that harsh though?She just needs to learn when to stop. She can learn it the next three games, from the sideline.
No, (only) two players who are townies.Did the identity of the mafia get revealed by sakura?
I don't know about that. We can discuss it tomorrow, I be going now. cucucucu.Isn't that harsh though?
Read again. I didn't say anything about my role.Well, from what I heard from the game thread sakura and xi0 are gonna get hostkilled and banned.
So I have to end the game or what?Read again. I didn't say anything about my role.
You're the host!So I have to end the game or what?
But it wasn't just Faust who suspected those two the most. No one else had much suspicion, aside from maybe Arctigor.Always when dd is the host faust know evrything xD
i Know but its not the first timeBut it wasn't just Faust who suspected those two the most. No one else had much suspicion, aside from maybe Arctigor.
True, but I looked into it and its inexplicable otherwise. Unless I'm missing something.i Know but its not the first time
I only complained about her bashing when she yelled at bene and cursed him for deleting things in this thread for the good of the game. Forum rules still apply. Anything else was in the heat of an argument between her and Herm.Gar, I didn't use names 'cause that's unecessary, but it's abvious that you don't need to take the blame for something you didn't do. Of course people helped her keep talking, although it's her call to say whatever she would say, and that's why I said that I agree with some punishment. And, IMO, it's unfair to complain about bashing, directed to who ever it is, while she's being bashed as well. That was my point xD But, well, that's none of my business anyway ç.ç...