- Joined
- Jan 22, 2006
- Messages
- 1,273
- Reaction score
- 542
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Merry Christmas. BB.
My 2012 was a doozy. As expected. Another year where time knocked on my door, said hello, tried to pull me out, kicked me in the nuts when I fell down trying to follow it, then promptly left. However, I was able to catch enough healthy-time at the end to improve myself a bit better, and to prove to myself that I still got the talents that got me through school, 10 years after.
Also, relationship-wise, one-year without seeing the most important person in my life. I think I'll be ready when she does decide to settle down with someone else, but I'd still rather not be there.
2013 will, health-permitting, be a year of exams.
My 2012 was a doozy. As expected. Another year where time knocked on my door, said hello, tried to pull me out, kicked me in the nuts when I fell down trying to follow it, then promptly left. However, I was able to catch enough healthy-time at the end to improve myself a bit better, and to prove to myself that I still got the talents that got me through school, 10 years after.
Also, relationship-wise, one-year without seeing the most important person in my life. I think I'll be ready when she does decide to settle down with someone else, but I'd still rather not be there.
2013 will, health-permitting, be a year of exams.




