Here comes the spam :derp - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I guess my brother is prolly also downloading, so it doesn't really help :XD
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
What are you trying to say ? I bet your bro is trying to help you by f*****g the connection :derp You see he cares about your grades :blai
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
What are you trying to say ? I bet your bro is trying to help you by f*****g the connection :derp You see he cares about your grades :blai
Yeah, yeah. Lets pretend he is actually more responsible than me :heh
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
He isn't :XD
And we are twins, so same age, obviously :heh
I like how you didn't even put that option on your question :lmao
LOL quite unexpected , there's another you :wtf I wouldn't like that lol

So how do you get along ?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
LOL quite unexpected , there's another you :wtf I wouldn't like that lol

So how do you get along ?
It has it's positive and negative sides, but in the end i wouldn't want anything different xD
We get a long really well. We do have our "fights" but after 5 min everything is back to normal :lmao

Right now we study at different places, so i only end seeing him when i am at "home", but it didn't affect our relationship. He is stupid, and idiot and ... *continues raging* but he is my best friend :uguu :lmao

Neither would we :3c
What you mean? :?bunny
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
LOL i bet he's saying the same things about you to his friends :XD\

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

What you mean? :oh
I am also curious :oh
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Prolly :lmao
I fail to understand xi0 sometimes :scry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I bolded the part of her post I was responding to :crying
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don't know ...coming from you is kind of dangerous :oh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
shulolol
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
What you aren't ? :errr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top