I guess my brother is prolly also downloading, so it doesn't really help 


You see he cares about your grades 
Yeah, yeah. Lets pretend he is actually more responsible than meWhat are you trying to say ? I bet your bro is trying to help you by f*****g the connectionYou see he cares about your grades
![]()

Why ? He's not?Yeah, yeah. Lets pretend he is actually more responsible than me![]()

He isn'tWhy ? He's not?
Btw is he younger or older ?



LOL quite unexpected , there's another youHe isn't
And we are twins, so same age, obviously
I like how you didn't even put that option on your question![]()
I wouldn't like that lolNeither would weLOL quite unexpected , there's another youI wouldn't like that lol
So how do you get along ?

It has it's positive and negative sides, but in the end i wouldn't want anything different xDLOL quite unexpected , there's another youI wouldn't like that lol
So how do you get along ?


What you mean?Neither would we![]()

\I am also curiousWhat you mean?![]()





I'm saying one of Ade is enough![]()

It was a compliment, in a way


I'm dangerous?I don't know ...coming from you is kind of dangerous![]()



I'm harmless, unless I need to be otherwise. Do I need to be dangerous with you?What you aren't ?![]()

Oh shut up jorpy-twinkHe is![]()
