So you can nerdgasm?January needs to get here faster, just saying.
So you can nerdgasm?January needs to get here faster, just saying.
Would it be out of the way for you to come to Arlington?January needs to get here faster, just saying.
Maybe I dunno, I will talk to the person that is driving.Would it be out of the way for you to come to Arlington?

Shuddup, you're now a serious man >(I confess I want to go partying with Moa...
How come?Shuddup, you're now a serious man >(
... well, boy.

I have a similar, very awkward case when I'm in Portugal sometimes. It happens that I convert to Portuguese thinking, but I can also think in English, even though I normally think in Norwegian. It gets quite messy when it starts spinning out of control like that.I confess I sometimes start to think in english instead of german, feels really weird once I take notice of it. Probably comes from writing in english most of the time, damn and praise you internet!
Moa, are you sure that everything wasn't part of a dream that you couldn't control?![]()
Thought you were dating someone ç.çHow come?![]()

I am.Thought you were dating someone ç.ç
i think i want to go tooI confess I want to go partying with Moa...
Just shy?I confess it has been a weird day.
This could very well be the last time I attended a proper class as a student. Even if I fail to graduate, I will probably not take any classes from this point apart from the graduation project.
Then, I saw my ex-love or something like that. I was never able to figure out what I was to her (Meh. Let's don't lie in the confession thread, Haku. I was her cheer up boy during her down times, so, that equals to nothing. Anyway, back to the confession).
After all those 18 months, it felt odd that I still tried to turn my head away and refrained from a potential face off. Then again, it's who I am. But still an odd feeling. I'm an odd kid, so, this isn't really odd for me to feel odd about this.
My, my..
A bit.Just shy?
Well, how exactly is that weird? I think everyone here has done that. I've hidden behind things beforeA bit.
More of an effort to avoid an awkward moment or so it seems.

I thought it was weird, since it didn't really sound like a beneficial move. I shall stop being pragmatist right now.Well, how exactly is that weird? I think everyone here has done that. I've hidden behind things before![]()
Beneficial? But what of self-preservation? That counts for something too, or it should.I thought it was weird, since it didn't really sound like a beneficial move. I shall stop being pragmatist right now.
You're right. That's how it's supposed to be.
Yeah, but awkward moments don't count for threats against your presence your, so, I don't really know.Beneficial? But what of self-preservation? That counts for something too, or it should.