Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Would it be out of the way for you to come to Arlington?
Maybe I dunno, I will talk to the person that is driving.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Actually I will be In Fort Worth if that helps, Naomi.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I agree.

I need january to come fast :faint
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I confess I sometimes start to think in english instead of german, feels really weird once I take notice of it. Probably comes from writing in english most of the time, damn and praise you internet!

Moa, are you sure that everything wasn't part of a dream that you couldn't control? :3c
I have a similar, very awkward case when I'm in Portugal sometimes. It happens that I convert to Portuguese thinking, but I can also think in English, even though I normally think in Norwegian. It gets quite messy when it starts spinning out of control like that.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
When I moved to Brazil I used to think in Portugal's accent and talk in Brazilian accent talk about mess :lmao

Now I can think in Brazilian accent. I do go back to portugal's accent when I'm reading a portuguese book.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I'm ashamed of myself. Jealousy is a bad thing...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I confess it has been a weird day.
This could very well be the last time I attended a proper class as a student. Even if I fail to graduate, I will probably not take any classes from this point apart from the graduation project.
Then, I saw my ex-love or something like that. I was never able to figure out what I was to her (Meh. Let's don't lie in the confession thread, Haku. I was her cheer up boy during her down times, so, that equals to nothing. Anyway, back to the confession).
After all those 18 months, it felt odd that I still tried to turn my head away and refrained from a potential face off. Then again, it's who I am. But still an odd feeling. I'm an odd kid, so, this isn't really odd for me to feel odd about this.
My, my..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess it has been a weird day.
This could very well be the last time I attended a proper class as a student. Even if I fail to graduate, I will probably not take any classes from this point apart from the graduation project.
Then, I saw my ex-love or something like that. I was never able to figure out what I was to her (Meh. Let's don't lie in the confession thread, Haku. I was her cheer up boy during her down times, so, that equals to nothing. Anyway, back to the confession).
After all those 18 months, it felt odd that I still tried to turn my head away and refrained from a potential face off. Then again, it's who I am. But still an odd feeling. I'm an odd kid, so, this isn't really odd for me to feel odd about this.
My, my..
Just shy?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, how exactly is that weird? I think everyone here has done that. I've hidden behind things before :rofl
I thought it was weird, since it didn't really sound like a beneficial move. I shall stop being pragmatist right now.
You're right. That's how it's supposed to be.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I thought it was weird, since it didn't really sound like a beneficial move. I shall stop being pragmatist right now.
You're right. That's how it's supposed to be.
Beneficial? But what of self-preservation? That counts for something too, or it should.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Beneficial? But what of self-preservation? That counts for something too, or it should.
Yeah, but awkward moments don't count for threats against your presence your, so, I don't really know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top