Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Hardy, this is spam. And this thread is just shit. The whole concept is retated and that is confirmed by the way it's moving and being used to by some people.

I confess I hate this place. I hate it so much, it's whole existence is unsettling my soul. I wish destiny4ever would have never come to MH and started this thread, this shadow of doom, this rotten grot of annoying facebook girling. OK, now I said it and you know it. I'm feeling so relieved. :hee
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Today was my first day of work... and I confess that I hated it! :bored
My boss wasn't there, so I didn't have actual work, only reading some laws and regulations.
But I think it'll get better, when I start to do proper work
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, but awkward moments don't count for threats against your presence your, so, I don't really know.
I wasn't talking about literal survival

Hardy, this is spam. And this thread is just shit. The whole concept is retated and that is confirmed by the way it's moving and being used to by some people.

I confess I hate this place. I hate it so much, it's whole existence is unsettling my soul. I wish destiny4ever would have never come to MH and started this thread, this shadow of doom, this rotten grot of annoying facebook girling. OK, now I said it and you know it. I'm feeling so relieved. :hee
So...


Tell me how you really feel? :heh
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Hardy, this is spam. And this thread is just shit. The whole concept is retated and that is confirmed by the way it's moving and being used to by some people.

I confess I hate this place. I hate it so much, it's whole existence is unsettling my soul. I wish destiny4ever would have never come to MH and started this thread, this shadow of doom, this rotten grot of annoying facebook girling. OK, now I said it and you know it. I'm feeling so relieved. :hee
Nope... facebook is all about people trying to be philosophers. This place is different.

Today was my first day of work... and I confess that I hated it! :bored
My boss wasn't there, so I didn't have actual work, only reading some laws and regulations.
But I think it'll get better, when I start to do proper work
I hope you enjoy your work :thumbs
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Tell me how you really feel? :heh
I feel like this thread has no real confessions.

Moa, hating your work on your first day is not a confession.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
well, sorry but for me it is a confession since on my "real life" I'm just happy to be working. For everyone that asked me how it went I was like "it was great, the job is perfect"
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I feel like this thread has no real confessions.

Moa, hating your work on your first day is not a confession.
There are some that might actually be embarrassing when people decide not to be purposefully vague. Not everyone can do that. I think a lot of the posts here could go in the Hangout thread, but being a nazi-mod isn't going to solve much. I'm not interested in making value judgments on what people consider TRUE confessions, even if it's not something heavy or a big deal to some. Not everyone hides drugs at their parents house, you see. So while I agree that there is a lot of nonsense in this thread as of late, outside of offtopic spam, no one is breaking the rules by talking about what might be mundane for others. There are things I could confess to, but I won't. And I won't be vague about it on purpose to get attention/advice that I don't really want. And I won't "confess" that I dislike the weather, or that I don't think Milly knows the meaning to a word. And I won't confess that I think your honesty about the thread is refreshing but at the same time snobbish for some reason :lmao.

Whatever.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You know what, I did it not because I urgently needed somebody to talk to, nor did I want some smart advices from this board (lol). If I would have desired both I would have talked to an intimate friend obviously, like any of you, which makes this thread utterly pointless.

If that is snobbish, because I care less than any of you who confess here, that they dislike the weather, while having a drinker mom and been beaten in the childhood, or whatsoever, which would be some justifiable confessions taking it by definition, well, then so be it.

In any case, if you ask me, this thread, the way it is, should go to the Fun Forum. Where between "Banning" or "killing" people everybody can then also "confess".
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You know what, I did it not because I urgently needed somebody to talk to, nor did I want some smart advices from this board (lol). If I would have desired both I would have talked to an intimate friend obviously, like any of you, which makes this thread utterly pointless.

If that is snobbish, because I care less than any of you who confess here, that they dislike the weather, while having a drinker mom and been beaten in the childhood, or whatsoever, which would be some justifiable confessions taking it by definition, well, then so be it.

In any case, if you ask me, this thread, the way it is, should go to the Fun Forum. Where between "Banning" or "killing" people everybody can then also "confess".
If someone gets some sort of cathartic feeling from spilling their guts here and can't talk intimately with someone about it, so be it. I'm not going to try to judge them for being different than I.

I was kidding about the snobbish thing. I couldn't really explain why I felt that way, since I feel the thread is mostly harmless, interspersed with some interesting things here and there. It belongs here, not in the FF because it isn't a forum game. I think that's a BIT of an exaggeration.

I don't disagree with much of what you say, but the problem with your critique is that we can't force people to confess to family troubles or something deep like that. In between things like this there is some nonsense and spam, like a lot of threads in this corner of MH. You can't always do something about every and any post you feel is stupid. People take their liberties here. I don't even think the aim of this thread was to be only confessions that are deemed worthwhile.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Hardy, this is spam. And this thread is just shit. The whole concept is retated and that is confirmed by the way it's moving and being used to by some people.

I confess I hate this place. I hate it so much, it's whole existence is unsettling my soul. I wish destiny4ever would have never come to MH and started this thread, this shadow of doom, this rotten grot of annoying facebook girling. OK, now I said it and you know it. I'm feeling so relieved. :hee
I confess that I avoid the places that I hate:p...but my more unsettling confession is that I sometimes visit the places I hate...you can call it a guilty habit I guess:p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hardy, this is spam.
I confess I won't ever make a joke in this community, and I'll probably leave it after the next SPoT chapter.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that I feel like Evil's bitching is ridiculous. It's even more silly than hating about a manga. If you dislike something that much you can just stop reading it, no one forces you to read these so called "non-confessions". Hell, I even wonder what gives you the right to say something is a confession or not. As fun as this place may be sometimes, there are quite a few people who're taking this serious. If you think they should just confess to a close friend or that they're plain attention whores then get out but don't complain here. It's like people bitching about Facebook on Facebook - ridiculous. That is what I would call an attention whore.

I confess we all have secrets we may don't want to talk about to anyone close to us. Maybe we feel it's embarassing, maybe we feel it's stupid but maybe we just want to write it down somewhere to get it out of our head. It's the perfect place here - it's, in a sense, anonymous and you have people who listen to you and give you a serious and honest answer. And we all know we love the fun and the drama going on here, otherwise we wouldn't check this place.

I confess that this probably wasn't a real confession. I'm very sorry to everyone who wanted to know about my dirty secrets, I will think about sharing them some other time.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Just ignore it, Evil likes feeling like a unique little boy.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ok, niichan, then tell me how you confess you hated your christmas present. I'm all ears.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Hmm, i think this is probably my first post here. I have only found this thread some months ago, and i have been following some of the discussions taking place here.
And concerning the discussion this place is having right now i can agree with Evil to a certain point. Even though destiny4ever has made it pretty clear on the opening post that the confession doesn't need to be a serious one, it can be simply something you like or dislike, i had never for once thought of actually posting here, because i don't really wanna talk about my secrets, either because it's something i am not proud of, or because it's a secret that doesn't only concern me.
Don't get me wrong though, i could come here and make some posts, but whenever i wanna do a "soft" confession i use the win thread. I find the win thread suitable for most of those "soft" confessions.

As i said i can agree with Evil to a certain point since most posts here would prolly fall on the "soft" category, and we do have the member zone/meet the moderators and also the win thread, which i would say 99% members who post here, visit regularly, each one of those could perfectly be the place for most of the posts we have here. Though we can also argue that there are a lot of threads on the MZ and MM so a single thread for posts like this also has it's advantages for sure.
There will be prolly more people seeing and maybe giving their opinions and suggestion.

Hmm on another note, maybe some member with "serious" problems and that might be considering "confessing" here, will prolly end not doing so, cuz lets face it almost no one here does, at least if it was my case, i wouldn't. First because of the reasons i have stated earlier, second because i would prolly feel kinda concerned telling my secrets, when most of the confessions here end not being a confession at all, at least the idea that i have towards "confession".

With this said, i hope you don't take me wrong, i have no problem whatsoever with this thread and i did already point the advantages on having a thread like this. On the other hand, i completely agree with what Niichan mentioned regarding this discussion.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Let me be serious here for a second...

why care? Why care about soft or hard confessions or whether they're good or actual confessions? If you don't like it, then don't read it. I mean, you get the general gist of what goes on in this thread, you can either skip most posts or just stay away. You're not being forced to read it.

I could post it in FF or MZ, but why? I don't feel like going to Anything Goes thread or whatever it's called and post there, only to forget about it and ignore it because of the amount of posts. And I'm sure with the way some of you have acted, some people feel uncomfortable posting there. Either way, I don't get the problem with confessions. Spamming, I understand, but confessions are confessions, whether soft, hard, actual confessions, or just meh confessions.

---------- Post added December 29, 2012 at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was December 28, 2012 at 04:22 PM ----------

I confess I cried when I read that the girl who was gangraped and suffered severe injuries passed away today (or yesterday).
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that I realize that I'm selfish more lately and I'm using someone.
Even though I realize this - I don't seem to care much about that when I'm doing it but sometimes I feel bad.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Had installed a keylogger on my pc, to do "stuff". :P Over the last couple days I asked myself why my hd got fuller and fuller without me doing something, noticed I've spyed on myself for a whole week with screenshots every couple of minutes. Holly shit for how I waste all my free time. :'( At least it reminded me of those things I've done before going off the last time. hehe
 

EMS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
2,179
Reaction score
448
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i confess that haven't spend time with my girlfriend because i'm watching animes or reading mangas:gwah
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,998
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
i confess that haven't spend time with my girlfriend because i'm watching animes or reading mangas:gwah
If she learned about this truth, she would awaken MS out of sorrow :toc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top