Re: New year wishes: HxH comming back, and Baam and Koon seeing each other D:
Wth is that, charles? lol



I'll go back to spam your thread some more -.-A smiley?![]()

I do remember lol But I need to go back to the win thread, I feel so left out D:
I don't remember - random smiley spam?
random music spam
![]()


Yeah xD But togashi isnt helping me here lolGrea new year wishes![]()
Well it's still early, the news might come anytimeYeah xD But togashi isnt helping me here lol
Btw I need to see when the phanton rouge will debut '-'

Its two months to complete his one year of hiatus, but I dont wanna wait until marchWell it's still early, the news might come anytime
Isn't that in around a week? We will have to wait for months anyway :/

I expect something in January, everything else would be an exception to earlier cases (where he came back shortly after the last volumes were released).Its two months to complete his one year of hiatus, but I dont wanna wait until march
Have you seen the preview? Cant wait to see Kurapika's chains again D:
Hopefully MH will do a good job, I don't want to see HxH mixed with a silly story
Well they proved enough with the anime, MH knows how to do their job ^^I expect something in January, everything else would be an exception to earlier cases (where he came back shortly after the last volumes were released).
Lol of courseHopefully MH will do a good job, I don't want to see HxH mixed with a silly story
Well it's one thing to adapt a story and another one to come up with your own (thought he basic was made by Togashi)Well they proved enough with the anime, MH knows how to do their job ^^
I think I must be getting crazy, the hiatus isnt even over and Im suffering because of the next one, that will happen knowing togashi xD

I started with the old anime and since then never stopped ^^Well it's one thing to adapt a story and another one to come up with your own (thought he basic was made by Togashi)
Since when are you reading HxH?
So you started to read it 1999 or what?I started with the old anime and since then never stopped ^^
Btw did you watch the new episode? Biscuit will rule them xD

No xD here in my country the anime was broadcasted in the TV, and that was like 2003 I guess xDSo you started to read it 1999 or what?
Lol of course, watching HxH is one of the first things I do every Sunday morning. It hurts painfully when there's a break.

I need to play some handball, If you know what I meanLocation: Greed Island?
How many cards left?
---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------
Yusuke vs Kurama vs Hiei, who would win?
you should add a poll in your thread...


Man we need to make this big, I want to take the exam so bad xDJoin us at the Manga Helpers Hunter Exam Event!