Off to new shores ^^

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: New year wishes: HxH comming back, and Baam and Koon seeing each other D:

 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: New year wishes: HxH comming back, and Baam and Koon seeing each other D:

A smiley? :heh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: New year wishes: HxH comming back, and Baam and Koon seeing each other D:

:lmao

I don't remember - random smiley spam?

random music spam


:3c
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: New year wishes: HxH comming back, and Baam and Koon seeing each other D:

A smiley? :heh
I'll go back to spam your thread some more -.-

:derp

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

:lmao

I don't remember - random smiley spam?

random music spam


:3c
I do remember lol But I need to go back to the win thread, I feel so left out D:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: New year wishes: HxH comming back, and Baam and Koon seeing each other D:

Once you win thread you forget about the other spam threads. :D

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: New year wishes: HxH comming back, and Baam and Koon seeing each other D:

Grea new year wishes :zomg
Yeah xD But togashi isnt helping me here lol
Btw I need to see when the phanton rouge will debut '-'
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: New year wishes: HxH comming back, and Baam and Koon seeing each other D:

Yeah xD But togashi isnt helping me here lol
Btw I need to see when the phanton rouge will debut '-'
Well it's still early, the news might come anytime :mono

Isn't that in around a week? We will have to wait for months anyway :/
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: New year wishes: HxH comming back, and Baam and Koon seeing each other D:

Well it's still early, the news might come anytime :mono

Isn't that in around a week? We will have to wait for months anyway :/
Its two months to complete his one year of hiatus, but I dont wanna wait until march :shootme

Have you seen the preview? Cant wait to see Kurapika's chains again D:
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: New year wishes: HxH comming back, and Baam and Koon seeing each other D:

Its two months to complete his one year of hiatus, but I dont wanna wait until march :shootme

Have you seen the preview? Cant wait to see Kurapika's chains again D:
I expect something in January, everything else would be an exception to earlier cases (where he came back shortly after the last volumes were released).

Lol of course :hee Hopefully MH will do a good job, I don't want to see HxH mixed with a silly story
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: New year wishes: HxH comming back, and Baam and Koon seeing each other D:

I expect something in January, everything else would be an exception to earlier cases (where he came back shortly after the last volumes were released).

Lol of course :hee Hopefully MH will do a good job, I don't want to see HxH mixed with a silly story
Well they proved enough with the anime, MH knows how to do their job ^^
I think I must be getting crazy, the hiatus isnt even over and Im suffering because of the next one, that will happen knowing togashi xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: New year wishes: HxH comming back, and Baam and Koon seeing each other D:

Well they proved enough with the anime, MH knows how to do their job ^^
I think I must be getting crazy, the hiatus isnt even over and Im suffering because of the next one, that will happen knowing togashi xD
Well it's one thing to adapt a story and another one to come up with your own (thought he basic was made by Togashi) :XD

Since when are you reading HxH?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: New year wishes: HxH comming back, and Baam and Koon seeing each other D:

Well it's one thing to adapt a story and another one to come up with your own (thought he basic was made by Togashi) :XD

Since when are you reading HxH?
I started with the old anime and since then never stopped ^^
Btw did you watch the new episode? Biscuit will rule them xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: New year wishes: HxH comming back, and Baam and Koon seeing each other D:

I started with the old anime and since then never stopped ^^
Btw did you watch the new episode? Biscuit will rule them xD
So you started to read it 1999 or what? :o

Lol of course, watching HxH is one of the first things I do every Sunday morning. It hurts painfully when there's a break.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: New year wishes: HxH comming back, and Baam and Koon seeing each other D:

So you started to read it 1999 or what? :o

Lol of course, watching HxH is one of the first things I do every Sunday morning. It hurts painfully when there's a break.
No xD here in my country the anime was broadcasted in the TV, and that was like 2003 I guess xD
Yeah =\ But I thank god that MH picked up the anime, Nippon made a good job but I just cant wait to see Chimera ant's arc animated xP
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Yusuke vs Kurama vs Hiei, who would win? '-'

Location: Greed Island?

How many cards left? :derp

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Yusuke vs Kurama vs Hiei, who would win?

you should add a poll in your thread...
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Yusuke vs Kurama vs Hiei, who would win? '-'

Location: Greed Island?

How many cards left? :derp

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Yusuke vs Kurama vs Hiei, who would win?

you should add a poll in your thread...
I need to play some handball, If you know what I mean :teehee


Hummm I might do so then xD But it should be clear who will win :derp
 
Last edited:
Top