An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

Naomi - merry x mas and holidays. Honestly I keep forgetting who I kept saying these to. ^^:
Whatcya give and whatchya get?
Thank, I hope yours was just as great as mine.

I gave...
Mom: Willow statue, Victoria's secret things, mix CD, a couple pairs of shoes.
Mom's boyfriend: a mug that I painted
Older sister: Some perfumes, make-up, Sailor Moon shirt :allthe
Younger sister: Keurig coffee maker, coffee, Harry Potter snuggie
Littlest sister: Legend of Zelda : Four Swords Adventures :arf, Gameboy Advance, pair of Vans, Zelda shirt, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood shirt, some earrings, a book.

I received...
The Alchemy of Air by Thomas Hager, Wiimote, Rocky Horror Picture Show 25th Anniversary DVD, Slytherin cup, a dress, CANDY :drool, a shirt with Harry Potter dressed as Link on it, a shirt with a caffeine molecule on it.


What did you get/give?

Sorry I didn't really read all of the replies yet guys. -.-
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

Wow I must suck ...

- I just realized I did not give my youngest brother anything or my parents.... :fail

- I'ma hit the stores later xDDDD , the years not over yet right?? :arf

It was a nice Christmas with the family. Everyone was safe and well cant complain really.


Got a couple gift cards and cologne.

Made a new years resolution yet?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

.-. Damn.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

Todays events were a series of blurs... that I wished never occurred...
It's kind of late, but I'm sorry you had that kind of day. Hopefully they won't happen very often.

Ignoring her thread, I'm disappointed... :crying
I owe you a reply, don't I? :sweat I think we always take a month to get back to each other though, so it's okay right? XD

She does it on purpose :comfort
No, that's just with you. :derp

You shouldn't be surprised.
What are you doing in here? :arf

Wow I must suck ...

- I just realized I did not give my youngest brother anything or my parents.... :fail

- I'ma hit the stores later xDDDD , the years not over yet right?? :arf

It was a nice Christmas with the family. Everyone was safe and well cant complain really.


Got a couple gift cards and cologne.

Made a new years resolution yet?
What? :bored You need to get your parents and brother something! My family (and one or two close friends) are virtually the only people I get gifts for! XD But I also forgot to include that my Harry Potter World trip at the end of November was my gift that my mom gave to me.

.-. Damn.
Wut. :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred

No, that's just with you. :derp
HAH

Actually no, I'm doing that to you now. The tables have turned :derp

I'll get to it :fail
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Naw, I was just turning the table. Pun fail... But don't hurry yourself if you don't have a chance. I, of all people, would understand. XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Naw, I was just turning the table. Pun fail... But don't hurry yourself if you don't have a chance. I, of all people, would understand. XD
:bored
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

I make bad puns, you use the bishie smiley. We both have our faults. It's ok.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

cockblocks

this thread should be about me

:heh
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

lol ALL THE COCKBLOCKS...

teehee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

The jokes on you two. This entire thread is a cockblock :cop
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

:heh
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Cockblocking is fun:yay

I want in:shifty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top