Re: A Series of Blurs, Like I Never Occurred
I gave...
Mom: Willow statue, Victoria's secret things, mix CD, a couple pairs of shoes.
Mom's boyfriend: a mug that I painted
Older sister: Some perfumes, make-up, Sailor Moon shirt
Younger sister: Keurig coffee maker, coffee, Harry Potter snuggie
Littlest sister: Legend of Zelda : Four Swords Adventures
, Gameboy Advance, pair of Vans, Zelda shirt, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood shirt, some earrings, a book.
I received...
The Alchemy of Air by Thomas Hager, Wiimote, Rocky Horror Picture Show 25th Anniversary DVD, Slytherin cup, a dress, CANDY
, a shirt with Harry Potter dressed as Link on it, a shirt with a caffeine molecule on it.
What did you get/give?
Sorry I didn't really read all of the replies yet guys. -.-
Thank, I hope yours was just as great as mine.Naomi - merry x mas and holidays. Honestly I keep forgetting who I kept saying these to. ^^:
Whatcya give and whatchya get?
I gave...
Mom: Willow statue, Victoria's secret things, mix CD, a couple pairs of shoes.
Mom's boyfriend: a mug that I painted
Older sister: Some perfumes, make-up, Sailor Moon shirt

Younger sister: Keurig coffee maker, coffee, Harry Potter snuggie
Littlest sister: Legend of Zelda : Four Swords Adventures
, Gameboy Advance, pair of Vans, Zelda shirt, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood shirt, some earrings, a book.I received...
The Alchemy of Air by Thomas Hager, Wiimote, Rocky Horror Picture Show 25th Anniversary DVD, Slytherin cup, a dress, CANDY
, a shirt with Harry Potter dressed as Link on it, a shirt with a caffeine molecule on it.What did you get/give?
Sorry I didn't really read all of the replies yet guys. -.-

I think we always take a month to get back to each other though, so it's okay right? XD

You need to get your parents and brother something! My family (and one or two close friends) are virtually the only people I get gifts for! XD But I also forgot to include that my Harry Potter World trip at the end of November was my gift that my mom gave to me.





