An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

This thread is active??
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

.-. One week just saying.


Anyways how are you?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

On the 19th I work 11am-7pm, on the 20th I work 2pm-9:30pm and on the 21st I work 6pm-11:30pm.

So I'm thinking the 21st is going to work the best for me. That way I could hang out until 4 and then head back to make it to work. What are you guys going to be doing that day?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

I found out yesterday we are leaving to go back on sunday night... D:
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Shit. @.@ Well, I could come visit you for a few hours on Sunday morning, then? Do you have a competition Sunday morning, or are you just hanging out?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

I can just hang out on Sunday, I am not doing anything then!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

I can just hang out on Sunday, I am not doing anything then!
Oh good. Yeah, we can do something in the morning. I dunno if you want to do anything specific. I'm not familiar with the city area there, otherwise I would suggest something. Text me if you think of something.

Love your sig *-* a lot
Thanks! It's from the Wind Waker. Not sure if you've ever played it.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Yeah, I'll probably walk around there and find something. Not like I know anything around there xD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Tbh, I only played some SUPER old Zelda games, LOL xD I was a big fan of Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages xD I also enjoyed A Link to the Past and kinda stopped playing Zelda after the Ocarina of Time and the Majora's Mask. Couldn't afford a game cube and lost a bit of interest in games when my computer was able to emulate it (university/work/lack of time/meh).
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Yeah, I'll probably walk around there and find something. Not like I know anything around there xD
There's a restaurant called Dick's Last Resort that I've always wanted to try, but I don't know if it's in the same area as the place you're staying. We'll figure something out though.

Tbh, I only played some SUPER old Zelda games, LOL xD I was a big fan of Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages xD I also enjoyed A Link to the Past and kinda stopped playing Zelda after the Ocarina of Time and the Majora's Mask. Couldn't afford a game cube and lost a bit of interest in games when my computer was able to emulate it (university/work/lack of time/meh).
I really want to try Oracle games since I have a Gameboy Color now, but haven't seen them pop up at my local game store yet. I just completed A Link to the Past and absolutely loved it (although it was pretty hard) XD. I didn't know you had played any at all though, so that's cool. So far The Wind Waker is great, but I'm only about halfway through. And yeah, Gamecubes were really expensive back then and my mom wouldn't allow me to have video games.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Oh, I used to be a hardcore Nintendo player for my gender and age like... 10y ago xDDD But although the Ocarina of Time was the most famous and loved one for a long time, I had a better time playing the SNES and GB ones D: Specially 'cause they are hard, as you said. So full of puzzles, and I love puzzle games xD The Oracle ones are also hard, 'cause the options change depending on the season/time. So challenging *-* I hope you like them as well.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

I remember trying zelda a few time and that maze stuff always ticked me off.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Oh, I used to be a hardcore Nintendo player for my gender and age like... 10y ago xDDD But although the Ocarina of Time was the most famous and loved one for a long time, I had a better time playing the SNES and GB ones D: Specially 'cause they are hard, as you said. So full of puzzles, and I love puzzle games xD The Oracle ones are also hard, 'cause the options change depending on the season/time. So challenging *-* I hope you like them as well.
The retro games are so good. Although I'm completely in love with the newer ones as well. The motion controls in Skyward Sword made it the most fun I've ever had while playing a video game. And I'm playing Phantom Hourglass a little bit on my DS. You can't imagine the delight I had when I blew out a candle in the game by blowing into the microphone on the console. Oh my gawd. XD When the Zelda WiiU game comes out, I'm going to have to shovel a bunch of money into getting the system and game.

I might end up having to order the Oracle games off amazon or eBay or something. Did you play both of them, or just one?

I remember trying zelda a few time and that maze stuff always ticked me off.
There was a maze sequence in A Link to the Past that took several tries, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. XD There was this one puzzle in Skyward Sword that literally took me 30 or 45 minutes or something. I think I finally managed to solve it simply by chance.

You should try Lufia II then, Boss O:
Never heard of this one.

what system - ill look for an emu
Don't bother, I have one for you -

:fail
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

I don't remember either, but I might be able to reply tonight if I get my chemical requisition form completed. Or maybe tomorrow before I go to work. I'll fit you in somewhere, Nii-chan, I promise! :arf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Hell yeah, it's the return of the long-ass posts :arf let's do our best to annoy gary :allthe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top