Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.
This thread is active??
This thread is active??
Oh good. Yeah, we can do something in the morning. I dunno if you want to do anything specific. I'm not familiar with the city area there, otherwise I would suggest something. Text me if you think of something.I can just hang out on Sunday, I am not doing anything then!
Thanks! It's from the Wind Waker. Not sure if you've ever played it.Love your sig *-* a lot
There's a restaurant called Dick's Last Resort that I've always wanted to try, but I don't know if it's in the same area as the place you're staying. We'll figure something out though.Yeah, I'll probably walk around there and find something. Not like I know anything around there xD
I really want to try Oracle games since I have a Gameboy Color now, but haven't seen them pop up at my local game store yet. I just completed A Link to the Past and absolutely loved it (although it was pretty hard) XD. I didn't know you had played any at all though, so that's cool. So far The Wind Waker is great, but I'm only about halfway through. And yeah, Gamecubes were really expensive back then and my mom wouldn't allow me to have video games.Tbh, I only played some SUPER old Zelda games, LOL xD I was a big fan of Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages xD I also enjoyed A Link to the Past and kinda stopped playing Zelda after the Ocarina of Time and the Majora's Mask. Couldn't afford a game cube and lost a bit of interest in games when my computer was able to emulate it (university/work/lack of time/meh).
what system - ill look for an emuYou should try Lufia II then, Boss O:
Don't bother, I have one for you -what system - ill look for an emu
The retro games are so good. Although I'm completely in love with the newer ones as well. The motion controls in Skyward Sword made it the most fun I've ever had while playing a video game. And I'm playing Phantom Hourglass a little bit on my DS. You can't imagine the delight I had when I blew out a candle in the game by blowing into the microphone on the console. Oh my gawd. XD When the Zelda WiiU game comes out, I'm going to have to shovel a bunch of money into getting the system and game.Oh, I used to be a hardcore Nintendo player for my gender and age like... 10y ago xDDD But although the Ocarina of Time was the most famous and loved one for a long time, I had a better time playing the SNES and GB ones D: Specially 'cause they are hard, as you said. So full of puzzles, and I love puzzle games xD The Oracle ones are also hard, 'cause the options change depending on the season/time. So challenging *-* I hope you like them as well.
There was a maze sequence in A Link to the Past that took several tries, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. XD There was this one puzzle in Skyward Sword that literally took me 30 or 45 minutes or something. I think I finally managed to solve it simply by chance.I remember trying zelda a few time and that maze stuff always ticked me off.
Never heard of this one.You should try Lufia II then, Boss O:
what system - ill look for an emu
Don't bother, I have one for you -
![]()

You made me wait long enough, don't you think?That will cost you another 3 million days!



let's do our best to annoy gary 