Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Googlez&!

Oh I see. Well I won't spoil you but I'm sure you will have fun.

I thought you had a clue of what's airing this season, sorry :XD Kuroko is not a bad choice, Production I.G. did an excellent job with the adaption. Story-wise you shouldn't expect much (though I guess you can figure by now) but it's some pretty good entertainment.

Here's my MAL list, should give you a clue what I like etc. :p

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Naruto-niichan

And here is the chart of the winter season:


but you seriously don't know Chihayafuru? :oh
I starting reading Kuroko's manga since the first chapter was released until the Manga Editors dropped it because no one besides me cared. Until all of a sudden an anime was announced. >_>

Chihayafuru, well, I do, only by name though.

First look in, I'm going for the not so serious stuff, since I have enough live-action drama to watch at the moment, so that's shows like;

Senran Kagura, Senyuu and Beast Saga. But I'm definitely planning on watching Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman.

I'm never afraid to touch a movie, so that'll be all of them, especially the obvious choices like OP, HxH and Berserk. But I'm also looking forward to Kaiketsu Zorori Da-Da-Da-Daibouken!.

And then there's Ao no Exorcist and the Index movie. I didn't take a look at the OVA's.

Here are mine lists.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ilyao
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Ilyao
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Googlez&!

Comparing your otaku cocks?

I don't really like this season...will watch one episode of everything and see what sticks.

Tamako market and vividred are the only ones I think about following til the end.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Googlez&!

Ok, once you post that one, I'll send you the next batch. No slacking off! :ck

How's work going btw?
Dude, wtf are you having him do? Color every OP chapter?!

Or maybe in my thread, I can't remember. :oh

That's where you are right. I have no idea who you are. You are still one of those FF newbies to me and we've never actually had any decent interaction between each other, so yes, I don't know you.

And sure, I agree it being a great series but there are tons of people who say the series is bad. You're just not seeing it. I assume.
Also, most people that think it's bad, probably haven't seen it or just say it to anger the fans. Just like how a lot of people like it for the wrong reasons too.

I wouldn't care less if you actually claimed it's the best thing ever created and you value your downloaded episodes even more than your life.
I don't give a fuck.

I was just saying, that if you recommend something, never say something like that, because either, the person thinks you're a bitch and doesn't try it or the person tries it and it doesn't live up to his or her's expectations.

That's how a lot of good/overrated series get underrated and how bad/average shows get overrated. One of the best examples is still, Death Note. I haven't seen the anime, but I've seen the recap specials and I've read the manga. Amazing series. But one of the most overrated pieces that's out there, why?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

Pay attention the derp. :edu

I just sent him my fave Zoro panels from the timeskip and he chooses which ones to do. Then he also wanted other panels, which I'll send after he's done with whatever he's finishing now.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Googlez&!

Pay attention the derp. :edu

I just sent him my fave Zoro panels from the timeskip and he chooses which ones to do. Then he also wanted other panels, which I'll send after he's done with whatever he's finishing now.
You're selfish
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Googlez&!

You say that like I forced his hand :gwah
But you've used him the most :8C

I was just waiting on some tweaks and an avatar to go with something. I was just kidding, but it does seem like he's always doing something for you :twitch
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Googlez&!

You say that like I forced his hand :gwah
I'm surprised Gary didn't say something about you forcing Goo's hand. :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

But you've used him the most :8C

I was just waiting on some tweaks and an avatar to go with something. I was just kidding, but it does seem like he's always doing something for you :twitch
I'm always reminding him to do something but the last thing I've had from him would be the only thing I've had from him; the sig he made me some time last year.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Googlez&!

I never got anything. :(

I guess being BFF's doesn't mean anything anymore these days. :crying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Googlez&!

I'm always reminding him to do something but the last thing I've had from him would be the only thing I've had from him; the sig he made me some time last year.
Your having him color Zoro panels for some reason :notsure
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Googlez&!

Well hey...I'm not complaining about anything the Googz does, but I think he's abusing him :noworry
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

I never got anything. :(

I guess being BFF's doesn't mean anything anymore these days. :crying
:comfort

Your having him color Zoro panels for some reason :notsure
LOL he wanted to colour some other stuff after he did the Nami/Monet piece but couldn't decide, so I chose Zoro cos well....it benefits me :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Googlez&!

What Nami/Monet piece? :gwah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

This one. Well Monet isn't really in it, just her snow ability.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Top