Info HxH News! 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
inside madhouse studio for whom did not watched it yet
sorry no translation


 
Last edited by a moderator:

leokiko

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
23
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Wait, does she voice Chihaya!? I never knew that! Or maybe she voiced, or is going to voice, a different character in Chihayafuru?
She will voice a new character.
 

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Since I live in America and Japan is 13 hours ahead of me, will we get the HxH movie announcement tomorrow night?! o.o
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
background OST from the movie ..some of them are really dark

Damn, just by listening to first few seconds I can tell you this soundtrack is epic! I like practically every track I heard but a few.

These are my favorites so far.
1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and this is Nobunada's movie theme :hip, 16, and 25. So I might end up buying this soundtrack lol.
 

HybridBloodsZak

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
177
Reaction score
282
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like how you can somehow guess the plot of the movie with the title of the songs, should be interesting when we finally see it : D

As for my favorite track I'm particularly fond of 4 which is "Reason" for Strings, even more feels coming off of that song than "Departure" for Strings which have been damn good ways to end episodes such as 18 and 58
 

Meso

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
OH COME ON! WHAT ABOUT THE HIATUS!? ;~;
 

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That was the big news?! :epicfacepalm
 

Keirin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
I don't know whether to cry or laught :S
Well, as long as the movie will be good I'll laugh.
 

Kamen Rider Dragon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 4, 2012
Messages
239
Reaction score
220
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The teaser featured Netero, the chairperson of the Hunters Association, in front of a backdrop of a dimly lit street with a tall tower similar to the Heavens Arena. No further details about the second film were made public.
How interesting
 

bobop

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
196
Reaction score
319
Gender
Male
Country
Reunion
You guys are crazy ! Why would a manga return have to do with a movie ? When the manga will return, it will simply be announced in the Jump like always.
I always thought it will be an anime related stuff, so i'm really happy. I was expecting a chimera ant arc trailer, but a movie about Netero pretty much confirmed the full adaptation of this arc.
If it's Netero in his prime, we can expect some Maha Zoldyck action. :zomg
 

Keirin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
I was waiting for some kind of filler or something to celebrate the 15th anniversary :) But man my biggest wish is for the manga to continue.
 

Riruru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Messages
182
Reaction score
298
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'd prefer it to be a new video game. Then again, it's not like I'd ever get to play it. So new movie it is then!

Hoping the movie did well on its opening day.

inside madhouse studio for whom did not watched it yet
sorry no translation


Phaha, I like that part when they asked random Americans on the street if they've heard of HxH.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

The Invertroid

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
236
Reaction score
136
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Silly MadHouse. Togashi doesn't need your help trolling his fanbase. He's been doing a fine job at it on his own for years now.

In all seriousness, a movie about Netero sounds really cool. :verily I look forward to seeing it.
 

Meso

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh shit it's about Chairman!? :O FUCK IT I DON'T CARE ABOUT HTE HIATUS ANYMORE! GIMME DAT! And Chimera Ants. <3
 

Kazna

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
112
Reaction score
74
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
Another movie? Disappointed at first, but then the news say it's about Netero I'm excited! Wonder if it'll center around the Chimera ants or focus on Netero's background. I think it's the latter.
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^Right now I'm guessing It'll focus on when he was in his prime. Well either way I'm excited! :zomg

This movie gonna get people hyped! for his showdown with Meruem in the CA arc. :hip

Dammit! I want to see this teaser trailer already :crying
 
Last edited:

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Announced after 1st film, Hunter × Hunter: Phantom Rouge, on Saturday
A special teaser after the ending credits of the Hunter × Hunter: Phantom Rouge film announced on Saturday that production on a second film has been green-lit. The teaser featured Netero, the chairperson of the Hunters Association, in front of a backdrop of a dimly lit street with a tall tower similar to the Heavens Arena. No further details about the second film were made public. The first film's advance screenings did not have this teaser; it was only added to the film on its official opening day.

The first film opened on Saturday. It centers around the character Kurapika, who became a hunter to seek revenge on the Phantom Troupe for the massacre of his clan. The film featured the new character Omokage, the person with the No. 4 spider tattoo. The film is based on an unpublished story manga creator Yoshihiro Togashi wrote around 10

shit shit shit​

i wanted the return but anyway
what do you think it's gonna be about

fights in the arena

chimera ants

both​
 
Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
HOW EXCITING! I was praying for something like this. <3 Something in the universe of HxH that doesn't directly relates to the main plot.

And Netero is just the perfect character to begin with.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top