
Have you by chance seen Xman -?

Yes, we watch running man.
Have you by chance seen Xman -?
x-man I havent really seen. 
Really me 2 - you guys are so fauntastic -Yes, we watch running man.x-man I havent really seen.
![]()


Poor guyWhy am I being treated like Gwang Soo.![]()


Was wrong wid it? Twintastic ?Fauntastic?![]()
Ancy called me that for some reasonWas wrong wid it? Twintastic ?

Lise ... takes the blame..... yesterday she suggest something that would have killed me.Poor guy
Well someone has to take the blame and it can't be Tina, so....![]()
Why it cant be Tinas?Poor guy
Well someone has to take the blame and it can't be Tina, so....![]()

Pffft, running around the house 10 times wont kill you.Lise ... takes the blame..... yesterday she suggest something that would have killed me.

Why it cant be Tinas?
---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------
Pffft, running around the house 10 times wont kill you.![]()
ma ne.Kokoro no Yama Onna desu ka?
See - you don;t know what running 10x around the hous means
It will kills somone,,,


Cos Tina is innocent and wouldn't wander out in the blistering cold unless someone influenced herWhy it cant be Tinas?![]()

Woooot?Cos Tina is innocent and wouldn't wander out in the blistering cold unless someone influenced her![]()


Ok?What is your opinion on Fersk Lakris, Tina?
My life might depend on it![]()
I don't hate it but I that people who aren't used to the flavor often don't like it.. XDIt tasted fine. What's different about the flavor?Ok?I don't hate it but I that people who aren't used to the flavor often don't like it.. XD
I meant people who aren't used to licorice.It tasted fine. What's different about the flavor?

I didn't really taste licorice...ohhhh, Lakris is licorice...I meant people who aren't used to licorice.![]()