Hello everyone.

ame ga kiraida

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Turkey
Hi,
Though I'm not following so many manga, I follow some anime. One of the mangahelpers' users, Hakuteiken, had mentioned this forum to me. And I decided to be a member. I think being a member will be a good way to find some good manga/anime series.

Well, nice to meet you all. :^_^
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Woa, you really went for a plain choice of title here, didn't you :toc

Anyway, welcome to the forums, enjoy it to your heart's content and..
No more blabbering from me after this point on :zomg
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Though I'm not following so many manga, I follow some anime. One of the mangahelpers' users, Hakuteiken, had mentioned this forum to me. And I decided to be a member. I think being a member will be a good way to find some good manga/anime series.

Well, nice to meet you all. :^_^
Hi and welcome MH ame! :confetti

Make sure you visit the stickied threads here in the Member Zone, and also if you're looking for a little down time then stop by the Fun Forum. :derp

How do you know Haku? :3c

What mangas are you currently reading? I'll see if I can recommend anything to you. Otherwise you may want to check this thread, give a brief description of what type of manga you are looking for and someone may be able to point you towards something that fits your taste :nod

Hope you enjoy your stay here~ :bye
 

ame ga kiraida

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Turkey
How do you know Haku? :3c

What mangas are you currently reading?

Hope you enjoy your stay here~ :bye
Thank you goldb. ^^

Hehe, well, how do I know him?... :blink We were members of a Turkish website. And somehow we met. :fan

Actually, I'm currently reading only Bleach. Want to read Fullmetal Alchemist, Ao no Exorcist ... Their animes were good. I liked them.

Btw, I like this one; :jbya haha.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Hi and welcome MH ame! :confetti

Make sure you visit the stickied threads here in the Member Zone, and also if you're looking for a little down time then stop by the Fun Forum. :derp

How do you know Haku? :3c

What mangas are you currently reading? I'll see if I can recommend anything to you. Otherwise you may want to check this thread, give a brief description of what type of manga you are looking for and someone may be able to point you towards something that fits your taste :nod

Hope you enjoy your stay here~ :bye
I don't even remember getting such a warm welcome, hm..
No mention of that "Looking for manga" thread, either :o
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't even remember getting such a warm welcome, hm..
No mention of that "Looking for manga" thread, either :o
get over it bro...bob and charlie are all over it when itz a lady....lol


welcome ame....
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
get over it bro...bob and charlie are all over it when itz a lady....lol
I'm feeling down now..
To think that I lost my sole chance to become a popular one to a gender-oriented issue :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you goldb. ^^

Hehe, well, how do I know him?... :blink We were members of a Turkish website. And somehow we met. :fan

Actually, I'm currently reading only Bleach. Want to read Fullmetal Alchemist, Ao no Exorcist ... Their animes were good. I liked them.

Btw, I like this one; :jbya haha.
Ah you've met IRL?

Why doesn't anyone new read OP? :-_- Read it. Have you ever thought to try some manhwa? :3c

By FMA anime, I hope you mean Brotherhood right? :swoon

I don't even remember getting such a warm welcome, hm..
No mention of that "Looking for manga" thread, either :o
Did you make a thread here? I don't visit them all but I try to get to as much as I can and Charlie does the others.

:comfort

get over it bro...bob and charlie are all over it when itz a lady....lol


welcome ame....
TBH I hadn't noticed ame was a girl until you pointed it. I'm not biased :hmph
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
what ever...bobby

;)

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

I'm feeling down now..
To think that I lost my sole chance to become a popular one to a gender-oriented issue :(
its life bro...women will always have the upperhand over us...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Ah you've met IRL?
Nope. I'm like Mysterio when it comes to showing my face :zomg

Did you make a thread here? I don't visit them all but I try to get to as much as I can and Charlie does the others.

:comfort
Not here, but I had one in the meet the mods section. It has been left to rot on its own :toc

Actually, ame also knows that I'm really joking. I feel awkward when I get too much of attention, to be honest :blush

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

[/SIZE]

its life bro...women will always have the upperhand over us...
Positive discrimination :allthe
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
what ever...bobby

its life bro...women will always have the upperhand over us...
:pout

Nope. I'm like Mysterio when it comes to showing my face :zomg

Not here, but I had one in the meet the mods section. It has been left to rot on its own :toc

Actually, ame also knows that I'm really joking. I feel awkward when I get too much of attention, to be honest :blush
Well that's prerogative, I guess. So take whatever time you need to feel comfortable sharing :amuse.

Ahh I'll hunt for it later, is it on page 2? :derp that's when you know your thread is really dead :teehee

Oh you, do you? :plot
 

ame ga kiraida

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Turkey
Why doesn't anyone new read OP? :-_- Read it. Have you ever thought to try some manhwa? :3c
OP? One Piece? I don't have any reason. I had started to watch its anime but for some reason, I gave a break (Just watched first 13 episode though :D ).
And about manhwa, my answer is no. and I don't think I'll try it anytime soon :p


its life bro...women will always have the upperhand over us...
Hey, because of men, we have the upperhand over men. :fan


Nope. I'm like Mysterio when it comes to showing my face :zomg



Actually, ame also knows that I'm really joking. I feel awkward when I get too much of attention, to be honest :blush
Haha yes. I don't know your face or voice or etc. You're too mysterious to show your face. :fan
And, I know you're joking. :^_^
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Ahh I'll hunt for it later, is it on page 2? :derp that's when you know your thread is really dead :teehee

Oh you, do you? :plot
10 pages! Quite a number that is :zomg
I guess so. Using this thread for my evil spamming schemes is more comfortable, hm.. :aki

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

OP? One Piece? I don't have any reason. I had started to watch its anime but for some reason, I gave a break (Just watched first 13 episode though :D ).
And about manhwa, my answer is no. and I don't think I'll try it anytime soon :p
Naruto! :-_-

Haha yes. I don't know your face or voice or etc. You're too mysterious to show your face. :fan
And, I know you're joking. :^_^
You.. don't know my face? :oh
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Okaay, I know your face... a little... from a picture.
Actually, I don't remember it clearly. :neutral
Honestly, I have always been taking it easy with your "weak memory" as you referred to, but, now, I fully understand it.
The bitter reality that is :gwah
 

ame ga kiraida

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Turkey
Honestly, I have always been taking it easy with your "weak memory" as you referred to, but, now, I fully understand it.
The bitter reality that is :gwah
:-_- I was kidding. Of course I remember your face.
And also, it's not my fault to have a weak memory :crying

:jbya
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm highly doubtful about that..
You aren't trying to save the face with that, are you :zomg

Jumping Byakuya is cool.
Btw, I just found a fanfic about Byakuya x Yachiru. Blech. That image I imagined of now.. :gwah
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
don't pout...u and chuck were the two i recommended that my lady gets to know...and of course adi

;)

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Hey, because of men, we have the upperhand over men. :fan
oh yes...i very much agree with this....

we act a fool because of:datass


:x3

:xp
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
don't pout...u and chuck were the two i recommended that my lady gets to know...and of course adi

;)
Cause both of them are true gentlemen? :zomg
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Cause both of them are true gentlemen? :zomg
srry haku...
me and u really don't talk unless itz naruto...lol

that will change...i'll start pestering u nao
 
Top