I confess that I just realized I was family-zoned by earthy. 










Kinky.It's the charming personality. I'm an acquired taste.
Depends. To silly billies like Adi, I can be like the older brother. To grannies like goodsy, I'm the younger one.
But Gary's the biggest brother out of us all.![]()
What do I have to do with this conversation?But Gary's the biggest brother out of us all.![]()

Well, he does mention me randomly for no reason...Milly appears to have a mancrush on you.![]()
You're a neechan.What do I have to do with this conversation?

No.Milly appears to have a mancrush on you.![]()
EIther have the girl confront her parents or remind her she doesn't have to listen to anything they say.I friend of mine was about to start a seriously relationship with a girl from another town. He's old school, so he was going to visit her parents and ask their approval on the matter.
Off course the talk wouldn't be out of the blue, so the girl gave her parents the heads up, about the the talk and everything else. But before he could travel, her parents forbade her to get on this relationship, because he's from another town, etc
The thing is, the girls is 20 years old.. that's shitty, she's not a kid and they don't know him yet. For me it's kind of preposterous, they don't even know the guy and the girl should be able to make this kind of decision.
So now it's my confession... the guy have been struggling the last couple of years, since his last relationship. Now he finally gets something good, that looks promising, but then something like that happens. He's crushed and I don't know what to do to comfort him. I'm here on his house, drinking some beer and roasting a beef.. listening to some music as we talk about useless stuff and surf on the net.
But I really don't know what to say to him...
Yeha, that's what I said to him.Maybe she'll decide to confront them, Moa. At some point, most of people do that. And as you said, she's 20 already.
They can't see each other meanwhile, but they can stay in touch. They can keep talking online of calling each other. Maybe that will give her confidence, when she sees what she'll miss if she doesn't decide to step away from the nest a bit?
She have to confront and reason, yes. But I think she does have to listen to her parents a little, she lives under their roof and they pay her bills... So she does have to weight their opinions on what she does. At least it's what I think and do with my decisions...You're a neechan.
No.
EIther have the girl confront her parents or remind her she doesn't have to listen to anything they say.
Try reasoning first though. That sometimes works out.
that's kind of what a I did... we didn't talk about shit for hours, until he bring it up.Moa, just be there for him. When you feel like shit, you can't expect people to have the answers or tell you what to do. Even having someone to just bounce shit off of and vent can be worth something.
That's a mixed perception. For them, I bet they have all the reason to act so, but it would seem pretty meaningless from where the young people will be looking at it. Having their own reasons for an action doesn't completely justify the action, unfortunately.But do they have a good reason for not allowing her to see the guy?
Their reason is that he's not from the same town and her last relationship was a long distance relationship too. After she broke up with this guy she was hurt pretty bad.But do they have a good reason for not allowing her to see the guy?
Well, I could understand where the parents are coming from. They truly don't have any faith in him, and if they don't know him well enough by any means, they have all the reason to be overly protective.Their reason is that he's not from the same town and her last relationship was a long distance relationship too. After she broke up with this guy she was hurt pretty bad.
Stuff like that, they're trying to protect her. But come on, she's not a girl and they don't know the guy... so it's unfair to both of them, to make this kind of decision
then i asked what happened and she said he awoke 2 PM (our date was at 4 PM) took breakfast and had to go out with his father to buy some sports shoes to him. Dissapointing, don't you think?