I confess I have watched more "will it blend" blend tec videos on you tube than any man should ever watch.
How does the finger feel?Guys, can we please get back to topic - this conov is kind of depressing me at my age.
I'm very conscientious about age related topics/![]()
[/C]Like there's an age requirement for that!You guys get a finger in your arse when you hit 40 D: I can chose to have a baby, you guys can't chose to have prostate!
We all have our dark days =P
I AGREE.I'd rather get a random erection than squeeze out another human being, sorry...maybe it's just me...
Who're you?You bastard don't love me anymore.
Menstruation is nothing compared to the pain men go through. NOTHING.I see what you did there.
There's also the problem of menstruation.![]()
Not necessarily. What if you have sex and... yeah, things don't go exactly as planned.You guys get a finger in your arse when you hit 40 D: I can chose to have a baby, you guys can't chose to have prostate!
We all have our dark days =P
... just admit you're an old hag who's far past your springtime of youth.Guys, can we please get back to topic - this conov is kind of depressing me at my age.
I'm very conscientious about age related topics/![]()
If your erections are more painful than PMS, maybe you need to see a doctorMenstruation is nothing compared to the pain men go through. NOTHING.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BLEED FROM YOUR PELVIC AREA EVERY MONTH?Menstruation is nothing compared to the pain men go through. NOTHING.
IT'S A FUCKING JOKE, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELLWOULD YOU LIKE TO BLEED FROM YOUR PELVIC AREA EVERY MONTH?
I was obviously talking to BBB moronWho're you?
Why are you here?
Get the hell out of here.

Ok, Charlie, I get it[C][/C]

You know those cramps you get when you've run too fast or are swimming too fast after eating? Ever had one of those?Menstruation is nothing compared to the pain men go through. NOTHING.

I confess, its very enlightening. I have found new respect for women and for you NDYou know those cramps you get when you've run too fast or are swimming too fast after eating? Ever had one of those?
Multiply it by 10, then make it last for two days straight, then try to function at work and school. Or get some sleep.
![]()
.
.


Guys, can we please get back to topic - this conov is kind of depressing me at my age.
I'm very conscientious about age related topics/![]()
Like there's an age requirement for that!
...hahah
dafuq is going on here?You guys get a finger in your arse when you hit 40 D: I can chose to have a baby, you guys can't chose to have prostate!
We all have our dark days =P

I agree girls have so much more choices of clothingAt least you've got so much more clothes to wear. There I said it and it's pretty sad, would gladly accept two bad days a month for that stuff. :P A good workout will hurt me for two days straight too, a few times a week. Ha! [not excluding women from that stuff here, just for comparison]
And damn you for those "free of class cards" in gym class.
Fifteen years into manga and I've finally learned to read kana.![]()

Be happy you're living in this time. Guys are able to dress more freely now. Though it's still quite limited compared to women.I agree girls have so much more choices of clothing![]()
I feel like I need to renew my look... I dress too casual I guess... it doesn't really suit my personality...Be happy you're living in this time. Guys are able to dress more freely now. Though it's still quite limited compared to women.

Too drastic of a change? Fuck that. You're attending a new uni with new people. It's not like they know your style.I feel like I need to renew my look... I dress too casual I guess... it doesn't really suit my personality...
How can I do that without it looking too drastic of a change?![]()
You know I always felt like I was unable to exteriorize my inner self trough my clothings.Too drastic of a change? Fuck that. You're attending a new uni with new people. It's not like they know your style.
