Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,285
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I confess I have watched more "will it blend" blend tec videos on you tube than any man should ever watch.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Guys, can we please get back to topic - this conov is kind of depressing me at my age.
I'm very conscientious about age related topics/ :s
How does the finger feel?

[C]:faint[/C]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You guys get a finger in your arse when you hit 40 D: I can chose to have a baby, you guys can't chose to have prostate!
We all have our dark days =P
Like there's an age requirement for that!

...hahah
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'd rather get a random erection than squeeze out another human being, sorry...maybe it's just me...
I AGREE.

BUT STILL NOT FUN TO POP A RANDOM HARDON WHEN YOU DON'T WANT TO.
You bastard don't love me anymore.
Who're you?

Why are you here?



Get the hell out of here.
I see what you did there. :)



There's also the problem of menstruation. :worrybunny
Menstruation is nothing compared to the pain men go through. NOTHING.
You guys get a finger in your arse when you hit 40 D: I can chose to have a baby, you guys can't chose to have prostate!
We all have our dark days =P
Not necessarily. What if you have sex and... yeah, things don't go exactly as planned. :oh

Plus, some like Charlie may like the fingerpoke of doom.
Guys, can we please get back to topic - this conov is kind of depressing me at my age.
I'm very conscientious about age related topics/ :s
... just admit you're an old hag who's far past your springtime of youth.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Menstruation is nothing compared to the pain men go through. NOTHING.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BLEED FROM YOUR PELVIC AREA EVERY MONTH?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Not just physical pain (imagine having a girthy dingdong and tight pants, though), but mental and self-image pain. I mean, people will question you if they see your hardiness and wonder what triggered the launch sequence, yanno?



....

This discussion is not quality at all.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BLEED FROM YOUR PELVIC AREA EVERY MONTH?
IT'S A FUCKING JOKE, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No you weren't, you were talking to me. I'm the center of the universe, you're my lowly peon.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Menstruation is nothing compared to the pain men go through. NOTHING.
You know those cramps you get when you've run too fast or are swimming too fast after eating? Ever had one of those?

Multiply it by 10, then make it last for two days straight, then try to function at work and school. Or get some sleep.

:cookiehand
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
You know those cramps you get when you've run too fast or are swimming too fast after eating? Ever had one of those?

Multiply it by 10, then make it last for two days straight, then try to function at work and school. Or get some sleep.

:cookiehand
I confess, its very enlightening. I have found new respect for women and for you ND :wub.

*No puns or sarcasm was involved in my comments, honestly*

Men are overrated :hip.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
It's pretty messed up how women have to deal with menstruation pains and the pain of childbirth. I mean if you don't plan on ever giving birth you still have the menstruation problem. Well on the plus side, at least you don't experience the agony that is getting your balls hurt, but then again I don't know how much it would hurt getting kicked in the vagina.

By the way, I sometimes use my asthma to get out of doing stuff. I can't even remember the last time it seriously affected me (most times it's just a nuisance really), but faking asthma attacks is like having a "get of jail free card" :XD
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
At least you've got so much more clothes to wear. There I said it and it's pretty sad, would gladly accept two bad days a month for that stuff. :P A good workout will hurt me for two days straight too, a few times a week. Ha! [not excluding women from that stuff here, just for comparison]

And damn you for those "free of class cards" in gym class.

Fifteen years into manga and I've finally learned to read kana.:eyeroll
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Guys, can we please get back to topic - this conov is kind of depressing me at my age.
I'm very conscientious about age related topics/ :s
Like there's an age requirement for that!

...hahah




Earthie, at least we don't marry creatures that behave like werewolves: becoming enraged based on the moon ç.ç!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You guys get a finger in your arse when you hit 40 D: I can chose to have a baby, you guys can't chose to have prostate!
We all have our dark days =P
dafuq is going on here? :cookiestare
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
At least you've got so much more clothes to wear. There I said it and it's pretty sad, would gladly accept two bad days a month for that stuff. :P A good workout will hurt me for two days straight too, a few times a week. Ha! [not excluding women from that stuff here, just for comparison]

And damn you for those "free of class cards" in gym class.

Fifteen years into manga and I've finally learned to read kana.:eyeroll
I agree girls have so much more choices of clothing :crying
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I agree girls have so much more choices of clothing :crying
Be happy you're living in this time. Guys are able to dress more freely now. Though it's still quite limited compared to women.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Be happy you're living in this time. Guys are able to dress more freely now. Though it's still quite limited compared to women.
I feel like I need to renew my look... I dress too casual I guess... it doesn't really suit my personality...

How can I do that without it looking too drastic of a change? :o
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I feel like I need to renew my look... I dress too casual I guess... it doesn't really suit my personality...

How can I do that without it looking too drastic of a change? :o
Too drastic of a change? Fuck that. You're attending a new uni with new people. It's not like they know your style.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Too drastic of a change? Fuck that. You're attending a new uni with new people. It's not like they know your style.
You know I always felt like I was unable to exteriorize my inner self trough my clothings.

I'll need to figure out what I want :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top