Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

You lived in Papua? What was that like?
Hm~ It's been more than 10 years ago and I've never returned there so I bet there's a lot of changes already, but back then it was just like other normal, small town. Not a forest like what everyone would guess if they heard the word "Papua", lol. I lived in a city there, not too big, close to a beach. It was very hot. Other than that nothing was very special.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mukya~

447 days ago? What is that about? :o

I've read that quote somewhere, I think it's pretty popular. You wanted to give it to yuki? :o
Her previous set explanation. November 9, 2011. Location: Her thread, I guess.
It was for scav.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Mukya~

I love living in the capital, despite its severe traffic congestion,pollution, and then some. :noworry

Oh, so did you have any memorable experience during your stay in Papua?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

I love living in the capital, despite its severe traffic congestion,pollution, and then some. :noworry

Oh, so did you have any memorable experience during your stay in Papua?
Wow. :fail Born there, now spent three years there studying, I still find it hard to like it. :s

Memorable? Not really. I was there when I was little. Just strange occasions when I was still in kindergarten, lol.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

is that a pokemon on your sig yuki?
Highly doubt it is. :XD
Phio-chan guessed right. It's not pokemon, it's from Hetalia. To be exact, it's Hungary from Hetalia. The animal beside her is just a bird.

All the more reason for you to show it to me.

Poor you guys. :( So all the money went for the production cost, I guess? Did you guys have to find the money yourselves or..?
Heh.

We were given platform money-all the programs in my uni is given that-so, yeah, we used it all for production.

For a girl who has spent around 20 years of her life with a tidy handwriting, I don't think so. -_-;
Nah. I can do it, why can't you? :3c


It's a nice city, no doubt. It's a little bit too quite for my preferences, but it's a beautiful town, nonetheless.
You like crowds, I guess?

Google image search led me straight back into MH. Found out the source of the set..
But that was 447 days ago, so, my cute effort has gone in vain. I'm really furious about that now :fry

Ah! Found it now, a relief. I wouldn't be able to sleep well if I tried to sleep with a failure nesting in my mind :toc
Not going to tell here.


I'm content with just giving the fishing rod. No more hints required :amuse
Her previous set explanation. November 9, 2011. Location: Her thread, I guess.
It was for scav.
I don't really get this. You went in a search to find out about my set? And you didn't find it at first? Then you found it in my thread?
Is that it?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

Heh.

We were given platform money-all the programs in my uni is given that-so, yeah, we used it all for production.
Really, they should've spent more on documentation and to spread the works more. Or is it intended to be just internal?

Nah. I can do it, why can't you? :3c
Because I'm tidier than you? :p
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

Really, they should've spent more on documentation and to spread the works more. Or is it intended to be just internal?
There is a reason why people has to pay to watch, right?

Because I'm tidier than you? :p
Bah. What's the proof that you're tidier than me? Last time I saw it, we're just the same.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mukya~

I don't really get this. You went in a search to find out about my set? And you didn't find it at first? Then you found it in my thread?
Is that it?
Signature image search only leads straight back to your thread in MH, but to an out-dated page.
Avatar image search gives the more proper results.
A mysterious act from my side. Or inexplicable. Or, ehm, I don't know.

*Promise to myself: I'll not stay up that late again, when sleepy.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

Yeah. :(



Hm~ No need for proof, I just know I am(?). :derp
Without proof, you can't say you're tidier than me. :hmph

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Signature image search only leads straight back to your thread in MH, but to an out-dated page.
Avatar image search gives the more proper results.
A mysterious act from my side. Or inexplicable. Or, ehm, I don't know.

*Promise to myself: I'll not stay up that late again, when sleepy.
Oh well, from the way you explained it, you really were sleepy when you wrote that.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mukya~

Oh well, from the way you explained it, you really were sleepy when you wrote that.
Or it's just me being myself..
I'm sleepy now, as well, and I asked my dad where my mom was, when she was sitting right in front of my eyes. This will take something to beat.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

Or it's just me being myself..
I'm sleepy now, as well, and I asked my dad where my mom was, when she was sitting right in front of my eyes. This will take something to beat.
Ah... I see.
You should have more sleep, it might help. :derp
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Mukya~

Hi mommy~ How are you :o
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

Hi mommy~ How are you :o
I don't remember having given you the right to call me your mother again...
Unless you give me the good news of you divorcing that creature...
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Mukya~

I don't remember having given you the right to call me your mother again...
Unless you give me the good news of you divorcing that creature...
He is not a creature! He is a piece of bread! A yummy one at that!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

He is not a creature! He is a piece of bread! A yummy one at that!
So you've eaten it?
Does that mean it has vanished from this world?
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mukya~

Of course she did. You really need to find your own bread. :eyeroll
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,045
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mukya~

:popcorn

Wonders when I will find my yummy bread.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

I'll pray for you tonight, Gats. :hip And Charlie too. :nod

And Mommy, pfft. Feels like you're super old already. :teehee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top