Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!
niichan must be someone "good". He's a blue. All blues must be "good".
Can't say the same for the reds.
niichan must be someone "good". He's a blue. All blues must be "good".
Can't say the same for the reds.
Then what are greens?niichan must be someone "good". He's a blue. All blues must be "good".
Can't say the same for the reds.
niichan must be someone "good". He's a blue. All blues must be "good".
Can't say the same for the reds.
the mentor and mentee are blue!Greens are the balancer of this world. They are neither evil, nor angelic.Then what are greens?
Hm, are they evil or so-so?the mentor and mentee are blue!
You told me Day 1 will be long, so how long will it be? The standard 36 hours?The rule from the previous mafia game stands btw.
You must vote at least once and post at least once every day phase.....Or I hostkill yo ass!
48! Or you think that's too long?You told me Day 1 will be long, so how long will it be? The standard 36 hours?
My answer is the same as yoursThere's a lot of unknown commodities in this game
What is your role niichan? Wait, don't answer that![]()

Wow, no flag this time? lolI'm with the Green People
Are you a mafia again nii-chan?![]()
Don't try to sweet-talk me!niichan must be someone "good". He's a blue. All blues must be "good".
Can't say the same for the reds.
WhatDon't try to sweet-talk me!


Well, maybe if you feel it will be fair to those expecting it to start tomorrow, but even so...it should give them a decent chunk of time to get in and play tomorrow. With the timezones, who knows! I think being flexible is best.48! Or you think that's too long?
Wow, no flag this time? lol

that's enough.48! Or you think that's too long?

Yeah, I think that happening again is pretty unlikely...however, I have been that most often when I was Townie, so who knows

Not all bears are innocent -What
I wasn't doing such things. I'm as innocent as a teddy bear![]()
I know, I knowNot all bears are innocent -
![]()
You should be careful how you word things - it might start making you a suspicious character already .



*Noob wants to ask a question.It is, but it will make you suspicious. As for instance it is less important for Mafia roles to analyse and discuss the day activities of the townies.