Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

niichan must be someone "good". He's a blue. All blues must be "good".
Can't say the same for the reds.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

niichan must be someone "good". He's a blue. All blues must be "good".
Can't say the same for the reds.
Then what are greens?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

The rule from the previous mafia game stands btw.

You must vote at least once and post at least once every day phase.....Or I hostkill yo ass!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

niichan must be someone "good". He's a blue. All blues must be "good".
Can't say the same for the reds.
:gwah the mentor and mentee are blue!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Then what are greens?
Greens are the balancer of this world. They are neither evil, nor angelic.

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

:gwah the mentor and mentee are blue!
Hm, are they evil or so-so?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

The rule from the previous mafia game stands btw.

You must vote at least once and post at least once every day phase.....Or I hostkill yo ass!
You told me Day 1 will be long, so how long will it be? The standard 36 hours?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

There's a lot of unknown commodities in this game :hmm

What is your role niichan? Wait, don't answer that :heh
My answer is the same as yours :heh

I'm with the Green People

Are you a mafia again nii-chan? :cheez
Wow, no flag this time? lol

niichan must be someone "good". He's a blue. All blues must be "good".
Can't say the same for the reds.
Don't try to sweet-talk me!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

48! Or you think that's too long?
Well, maybe if you feel it will be fair to those expecting it to start tomorrow, but even so...it should give them a decent chunk of time to get in and play tomorrow. With the timezones, who knows! I think being flexible is best.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Yeah, I think that happening again is pretty unlikely...however, I have been that most often when I was Townie, so who knows -_-;
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

What :gwah
I wasn't doing such things. I'm as innocent as a teddy bear :worrybunny
Not all bears are innocent -


You should be careful how you word things - it might start making you a suspicious character already .
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Not all bears are innocent -


You should be careful how you word things - it might start making you a suspicious character already .
I know, I know :^_^
But then again, is there someone who is cleared of suspicions already :oh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Oh great, we started a day early... But thanks for the day extension, as I don't think I will have enough time to go deeply through all posts today, as got a heavy exam to write tomorrow.

For now what I can say, not much of a game here. Faust seems super happy with his desired theme, Hakutak is miming the noob, xi0 and niichan giving "hints" about their roles. Can't say much yet. Everyone looks suspicious for now.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Is it okay to not have read everything you guys said until now? :derp
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

It is, but it will make you suspicious. As for instance it is less important for Mafia roles to analyse and discuss the day activities of the townies.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Well, the last post you made summed up everything pretty nicely, I guess.

There's no need to read everything then, right?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I'm working atm... Will read everything and post later
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

It is, but it will make you suspicious. As for instance it is less important for Mafia roles to analyse and discuss the day activities of the townies.
*Noob wants to ask a question.
Why don't they need an analyze? If I were one, I'd definitely try to take out the most perceptive person out there at first chance before they even get a hint of my identity.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top