Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

random vote for now might change it tomorrow or the following days

VOTE KILL M3J

Stupid Reason of my vote:
He's the only player who doesn't have a death note avatar :derp
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Huh, is that so? Not sure if your hint can be trusted :errr

Yeah we are, that's why I wanted to make sure. So if you want to vote for someone, please mark it with votekill *insert name*. Makes it a lot easier for DD to see it and guarantees that everyone else will know for sure you've made a vote.

The first day usually is the most boring anyway, things will get way more heated, lively and interesting later on.
Oh. Do we have to vote the first day? If so, then Votekill Gary. If not, then I shall wait another day if I still survive.

If you don't trust me, then not my problem. You will when I die later on. :derp

random vote for now might change it tomorrow or the following days

VOTE KILL M3J

My Stupid Reason of my vote:
He's the only player who doesn't have a death note avatar :derp
Do not blame me. Blame Farfy.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,667
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

random vote for now might change it tomorrow or the following days

VOTE KILL M3J

My Stupid Reason of my vote:
He's the only player who doesn't have a death note avatar :derp
Oh. Do we have to vote the first day? If so, then Votekill Gary. If not, then I shall wait another day if I still survive.

If you don't trust me, then not my problem. You will when I die later on. :derp



Do not blame me. Blame Farfy.

M3J 1x(Raito/faust)
Aizawa/xi0 1x(M3J)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

What xi0 said about his role is, it's the first time for him having it. That means he's implying being not Mafia, a Doctor or Detective? Am I missing out something? No Mason either (as he was recruited once, but didn't come to play it)?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I don't even know if he was mafia before or whatnot. :<

I just thought he knew or had an idea what my role is.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

And how is that a bad thing, you spam bot? Is it because you are mafia?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

How am I a spambot? I'm ON TOPIC FFS


Because if he knows my role, he would either be mafia (rule says mafia knows roles of others, as whether they're mafia or townie) or detective (assume detectives know roles).
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

The first day lasts 48 hours.

There are still many things that will happen.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Yes, Nuno told me.

I can't even take back my vote.













/wrist
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Yes, Nuno told me.

I can't even take back my vote.













/wrist
you can VOTE CHANGE once every Day Phase
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

How am I a spambot? I'm ON TOPIC FFS


Because if he knows my role, he would either be mafia (rule says mafia knows roles of others, as whether they're mafia or townie) or detective (assume detectives know roles).
Ok, firstly, if he is mafia he would only know if you as well are a mafia member, or not, nothing else for now. Secondly, if he was a detective, he'd know nothing yet, as a detective only gets to investigate someone at night and as the game starts with a day phase there couldn't have been an opportunity to do so yet.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

... I know, I said he'd know if I was mafia. If I'm not mafia, then I'd be townie. I never said he'd know my specific role as townie.

Ah, I figured.


and dfine, I'm posting here less now. Dickheads keep telling me I'm spamming too much when I'm on the freakin' topic. Jesus.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Digital introduced a new third party role in this game, and then there are the old third party options to be chosen from, such as a serial killer. Assuming he is a mafia, and you are not, he could never know for sure if you indeed are just a Townie and not a third party member. What you say doesn't make any sense. But let's agree to blame it on your noobness and troll character.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Though noob players sometimes are the key players because of their noob approach to an important role/s if they got one
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

u all spam too much....:nah
xio sounds credibly(just a feelin)...but niichan repeating xio with also havin a new role sounds suspicious(also just a feelin),but since the last games niichan always seemed suspicious and always turned out to be mafia,maybe this time hes not ... :hmm
faust is rlly active which is unusual....ahhhh and evil is a nazi
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Digital introduced a new third party role in this game, and then there are the old third party options to be chosen from, such as a serial killer. Assuming he is a mafia, and you are not, he could never know for sure if you indeed are just a Townie and not a third party member. What you say doesn't make any sense. But let's agree to blame it on your noobness and troll character.
Basically, other than one minor detail I got it right.

Cool beans. :thumbs


So wtf is up with the Lover role?



Still sad I voted too early instead of waiting. :gwah
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Just fucking read the rules. It cant be that hard. Jezus. And when you vote make sure its in bold so dd can see it.

Votekill M3J


Like that.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

So Imp's L Lawliet.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,667
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Just fucking read the rules. It cant be that hard. Jezus. And when you vote make sure its in bold so dd can see it.

Votekill M3J
random vote for now might change it tomorrow or the following days

VOTE KILL M3J

My Stupid Reason of my vote:
He's the only player who doesn't have a death note avatar :derp
Oh. Do we have to vote the first day? If so, then Votekill Gary. If not, then I shall wait another day if I still survive.

If you don't trust me, then not my problem. You will when I die later on. :derp



Do not blame me. Blame Farfy.
M3J 2x(Raito/faust, L/Imperium)
Aizawa/xi0 1x(M3J)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top