Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I never played with Evil before, but his overanalysing style seems suspicious for me... but ok

What is bugging me are the guys who just posted once, like Banana just voting and leaving or Kazu-sama only post.
There's joperd too, he posted yesterday saying that he would be more active later, but then he didn't show up.. and he's online right now
Evil likes to throw shit in the fan '-' Sometimes he gives us great leads, but since he tends to point a finger to anyone, he falls into discredit after 3 or 4 days xD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Are we talking about the game here...or? :notamused
You know what he is talking about :heh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Evil likes to throw shit in the fan '-' Sometimes he gives us great leads, but since he tends to point a finger to anyone, he falls into discredit after 3 or 4 days xD
Fuck off. This time I'm positive I will make it far in the game! Town's people, you can trust me, I'm with you!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Are we talking about the game here...or? :notamused
No, it was to give Evil what he wanted. A taste of MJ spamming to sweeten the thing :derp
And character analysis can always give us a clue of whether we are being honest, forcefully lying or lying with elegance. Just a tiny chance, but it's worth it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Fuck off. This time I'm positive I will make it far in the game! Town's people, you can trust me, I'm with you!
You're never mafia anyways! I think digi can't bear seeing his favorite as an evil bitch!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Who said that whatever anyone says is honest and straightforward? Orgz already pointed that out btw. I'm not beholden to tell the truth, so there's no point in me saying something that is factually and technically true as a way to misdirect you guys...seems sort of naive Nana. I'm townie, for whatever it's worth.
I was just pointing a flaw in Evil's analysis, not having what you said as the truth or something like that. And I'm slowly reading the posts, as you must have realized by now, and commenting on those I had something in my mind to talk about. Only saw Orgz post way after that.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I was just pointing a flaw in Evil's analysis, not having what you said as the truth or something like that. And I'm slowly reading the posts, as you must have realized by now, and commenting on those I had something in my mind to talk about. Only saw Orgz post way after that.
Fine. And I'm saying I'm not stupid enough to give a clue like that just so someone can figure out I'm a poisoner or janitor...that's stupid

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Where is kazu...
He posted once, right?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Fine. And I'm saying I'm not stupid enough to give a clue like that just so someone can figure out I'm a poisoner or janitor...that's stupid

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------




He posted once, right?
But he forgot to vote. Maybe I give him a pass since he is new.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Fine. And I'm saying I'm not stupid enough to give a clue like that just so someone can figure out I'm a poisoner or janitor...that's stupid

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------



He posted once, right?
Can you drop the stones? I didn't imply you were stupid?
I only pointed out that your "tip" gave nobody no direction, cause you could have gotten a new townie role or simply a different mafia role. That was how I interpreated it and wanted to point that out to Germy in case people would disconsider that in the future, geez.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Kay, lemme write down what I have against someone right now.. I'll prolly change my vote to that person. Not saying that I have something big about him.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

You're never mafia anyways! I think digi can't bear seeing his favorite as an evil bitch!
Digital said he doesn't even like me, the roles are randomized, your theory is full of flaws! :arf

Ok, no. Let's decide who to kill now. I think Farfalla doesn't deserve my final vote. So who has the best arguments for his candidate?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Can you drop the stones? I didn't imply you were stupid?
I only pointed out that your "tip" gave nobody no direction, cause you could have gotten a new townie role or simply a different mafia role. That was how I interpreated it and wanted to point that out to Germy in case people would disconsider that in the future, geez.
I didn't say you implied I was stupid u.u

I'm saying that no one would say what I said with both alignments in mind. What does it accomplish? Other than being able to taunt people on a technicality if no one caught it. It makes no sense. I mean, it's not completely worthless to point out, but it seems like over analysis to me.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Digital said he doesn't even like me, the roles are randomized, your theory is full of flaws! :arf

Ok, no. Let's decide who to kill now. I think Farfalla doesn't deserve my final vote. So who has the best arguments for his candidate?
I don't even remember the tally right now. My vote will probably be more about who I'll save, not kill. Jorped made me raise my eyebrow a bit, but he's just a noob maybe.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I didn't say you implied I was stupid u.u

I'm saying that no one would say what I said with both alignments in mind. What does it accomplish? Other than being able to taunt people on a technicality if no one caught it. It makes no sense. I mean, it's not completely worthless to point out, but it seems like over analysis to me.
Wtv @.@ It's a waste of time discussing that.


Ok, here:

Xadyu is playing like a typical Xadyu from what I remember... At least in the games I've played he's been very prone to troll.
I don't think that he's playing like that big of a troll. I mean, some people also made some random jokes or whatever here, so he didn't stand out there, imo.

I was surprise that when I just checked the history Xadyu indeed had almost every possible role one could get. In fact I did not remember he played that much either, as the last time was so long ago. My knowledge on his playing behaviour is lacking, so I'm happy Organizized, the other fossil, is also playing, who actually remembers those feats.
Since you guys said it's hard to read him 'cause of his role background, something generic about his behavior is bothering me... I dislike how he's just following people, or asking safe questions... I'd be bothered by that on anyone, dispite the background or playing style. On another hand, that's not trolling at all, but another way of playing it in a passive way.

So, by now, I'm leaning on changing my vote to Xad. He's just playing too safe, imo.
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Digital said he doesn't even like me, the roles are randomized, your theory is full of flaws! :arf

Ok, no. Let's decide who to kill now. I think Farfalla doesn't deserve my final vote. So who has the best arguments for his candidate?
niichan's pattern of action has been interesting. The ones who are yet to vote have either been active like Gary and me, and completely passive like Macaco and Kazu. niichan showed his face for a short while and stood back for the rest without giving too much of an observation.
Either he's coasting through the phase or he's a suspect for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top