Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I revealed the mentor role.
I thought that the roles would always be revealed when the players are lynched
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Well, it's the second time I'm playing with this role, but it's been a long while since I last played with it. People usually call it dull, useless or boring, but I wanna see if I can do a better job with it this time, since last time I was indeed useless '-' I think that's enough hints o/ (at least to oldschool players, maybe)
Ah, I see. It's a good response for me. Not sure if I can pick up something out it with my newbie status, but I'll give it a go by scanning the role list once again and looking for a suitable one.

..
But for a while, I need to be out and study on my project. I'll probably be back after an hour or so and see if any progress has been made.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

1) townie, 2) have no action and 3) I have a boring role. That should narrow it down a lot.
It doesn't narrow a lot D:

Freeman
Hider
Bulletproof
Bomb
Regular/Death Miller
Regular/Sleeper
Regular
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

It doesn't narrow a lot D:

Freeman
Hider
Bulletproof
Bomb
Regular/Death Miller
Regular/Sleeper
Regular
There. Like I said I have no action.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Both Farfalla, and 3c are claiming to have boring roles, interesting. Farfalla's comment leaves us with a little research, that can be easily done in the history thread.

Table of Farfalla's roles
  • 5x Doctor with different sanities
  • 2x Detective
  • 2x Mafia member
  • 2x Mason (both times recruited in the game, not as starting position)
  • 2x Lovers (townie once, mafia once)
  • 1x Normal Townie
    [*]1x Sickly Townie
    [*]1x Bulletproof
    [*]1x Bomb
    [*]1x Prostitute
    [*]1x Mafia Janitor
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I thought that the roles would always be revealed when the players are lynched
I mean I revealed the role existed in the game before the guy who had it died. Come on moa!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

  • 1x Normal Townie
    [*]1x Sickly Townie
    [*]1x Bulletproof
    [*]1x Bomb
    [*]1x Prostitute
    [*]1x Mafia Janitor
Okay before we narrow it down more, one question, did you include the roles in which she began with before she was converted? Like if she was a doctor before being a mason, did it go down as mason and doctor?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I mean I revealed the role existed in the game before the guy who had it died. Come on moa!
ah, ok... we still have more tha 15h+ for the day right?
I need to sleep, my brain isn't working straight
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Yes, I think I did it. Though I forgot Daytime Vigilant once. According to her description the role being "dull" and "useless" I think she is implying being the Sickly. And I think 3c is suggesting being bulletproof or a regular.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Both Farfalla, and 3c are claiming to have boring roles, interesting. Farfalla's comment leaves us with a little research, that can be easily done in the history thread.

Table of Farfalla's roles
  • 5x Doctor with different sanities
  • 2x Detective
  • 2x Mafia member
  • 2x Mason (both times recruited in the game, not as starting position)
  • 2x Lovers (townie once, mafia once)
  • 1x Normal Townie
    [*]1x Sickly Townie
    [*]1x Bulletproof
    [*]1x Bomb
    [*]1x Prostitute
    [*]1x Mafia Janitor
Hakuteiken said he have a role which could not do anything in the night too in a past post if im not wrong
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

How many hours left DD?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Yes, I think I did it. Though I forgot Daytime Vigilant once. According to her description the role being "dull" and "useless" I think she is implying being the Sickly.
I was look down that list and that was the first one that came to mind when I thought "dull, useless, boring". The fact that Gary was targeted is quite suspicious, she always insists about how dangerous/good player he is and it would seem like a move she would make.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

ah, ok... we still have more tha 15h+ for the day right?
I need to sleep, my brain isn't working straight
19 and a half hours left.


No sign of banana, kdowns, jorped, mido and kazu...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Hakuteiken said he have a role which could not do anything in the night too in a past post if im not wrong
Then same list as for 3c applies.

Who do you suspect? You voted for Faust on first day, is that correct? How do you feel about him now?

19 and a half hours left.


No sign of banana, kdowns, jorped, mido and kazu...
I think you meant Mazino.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Mazino!!! I even pm these guys and I see them view the thread, but they don't post.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Both Farfalla, and 3c are claiming to have boring roles, interesting. Farfalla's comment leaves us with a little research, that can be easily done in the history thread.
I said that people consider it boring, and I didn't say I agree with it o.o
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

with the 3 post rule a bunch of them should be hostkilled. It's good because we don't have to worry about the inactive players, but it's also bad... since they aren't active enough to post the minimum for survival, they probably aren't mafia, so it would make the mafia work easier.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Gary is sick and can't vote, but why he disappeared from here? he can't discuss either?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

with the 3 post rule a bunch of them should be hostkilled. It's good because we don't have to worry about the inactive players, but it's also bad... since they aren't active enough to post the minimum for survival, they probably aren't mafia, so it would make the mafia work easier.
For me, inactive players unfortunately ruins the game... lets hope someone its a mafia at least
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

He can talk, I am not worried bout him he talks a lot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top