Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I still think the attitude of Faust strange, you talk about the excitement of it but that's not what I noticed. An example is when he had 3 votes, he did not show and did nothing ... in all games he was pressed he tried something and this (the theme he much awaited DN) did not even changed the vote.

I also think there's something wrong with the Xadyu, even if it is a townie is a very random attitude, says he wants to play seriously but his defense consists of ironies and jokes.

Xi0 , to me, acted different from all the games, but I don’t think he is mafia (at least for now).

Organizized seem dangerous.

Charlie and Hakuteiken have some suspicions, but nothing concrete.

Anyone specific you want to know?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Now that you mention, that would be something i would definitely expect from MJ.
Regarding my situation, your reasoning seems logical, but you are giving my words the meaning they weren't supposed to have. The day the game started was my first day of holidays, and even though i am trying to be active and i do follow what's happening, i am being a bit lazy, therefore not being much of a contribution to the game, plus it's my first game so that's why i am kinda "stuck". And it isn't really my type, to make random posts like some other members do, so people "think" i am being active xD
I thought about your situation for a while, that's what I built up initially. I'm not going to use "not very active" thing as a reason of suspicion. Context is more important. Moreover, when lack of activity is generally considered a tricky act, it just doesn't make that much sense for Mafia to sit back and let suspicion rise.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Just got home not too long ago - sorry for the lack of presence on here. First thing coming back was reading the mountain of these posts.

I want to make a request of the detective to investigate Imp. I'm not sure if that can be done?

Although Imp pleaded the 5th in his response some posts back. I'm not too convinced of his innocence due to the lack luster sarcastic response.

oh yeah we also have Charlie, a very shady guy. He even surprasses Kdowns int hat sense IMO
Please explain lawlett, I suppose you mean the lack of activity? As I mentioned I was out for a while.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Even if he was to be investigated, there is no way to tell it for sure. Detective can be insane.
Lawlett apparently got into a teaser dialogue with Faust and Faust voted for him. He used his vote even before, right as the day started (to avoid possible host kill, I assume, since it was too early to call the lack of a lead). Perhaps he's just trying to keep the tension over a potentially innocent Faust and use him as a bait. But seeing no one else reacting to that so far, maybe he's a third party, as well.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Special M3J, I switched my vote after that, not before ^.^ I did mention I would change it though. I'll let it pass since you're special and a newbie, kay? ^.^
-___________-

You're an evil witch.

MJ - Well, what can you say? It's Night One and Gary is targeted. He could well be the Sickly Townie, messing up with Gary for just his own trolling.
Unless I wanted to be caught, Gary would not be my first target as it'd be too obvious. Neither you nor Gary would be touched fr a while because that's the equivalent of me posting here and saying I'm mafia, with screenshot to prove it.

I know how to strategize. :-_-


Anyway, can we still votekill?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Unless I wanted to be caught, Gary would not be my first target as it'd be too obvious. Neither you nor Gary would be touched fr a while because that's the equivalent of me posting here and saying I'm mafia, with screenshot to prove it.

I know how to strategize. :-_-


Anyway, can we still votekill?
Sickly Townie is a pro-Townie role, so, you'd be a good guy if you were what I assumed.
Yes, you can. It's the day phase.

@Organizized
Judging by DD's last post of time, it's around 16 and a half hours to go. Plenty of time.
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Sorry if this turns out to be an incoherent post since I've been drinking (said beforehand I'd be busy during the weekend, have last two shows of the musical and afterwards there's partying... lots of it).

I'm going to say good job nii-chan pointing out Frostmouse. I'm not gonna say I was really convinced that you were right as I thought your arguments against him could just as well be used against yourself. Well, until you started making all those enormous posts, that is.

I hope Day phase is still going when I wake up so I can make some more thoughtful posts and I haven't been hostkilled. Not that itd mean that muuch to the game, but I still want achance to play seriously, and I won't be able to truly do that until weekend's over.

Edit

I'd like to know why I seem so dangerous to MidoBan, though. Is it the lack of activity in my case as well? Because I'm fairly certain I made it clear that the weekend would be a tough time for me to stay active..
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I'll go to bed now D: I have a shitload of things to do tomorrow, so I'll just cast my vote (in case I don't wake early and lack time to post decently before leaving, or in case my internet starts to act 'funny') Votekill Xad. I gave my reasons already o/
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Even if he was to be investigated, there is no way to tell it for sure. Detective can be insane.
Lawlett apparently got into a teaser dialogue with Faust and Faust voted for him. He used his vote even before, right as the day started (to avoid possible host kill, I assume, since it was too early to call the lack of a lead). Perhaps he's just trying to keep the tension over a potentially innocent Faust and use him as a bait. But seeing no one else reacting to that so far, maybe he's a third party, as well.
A third party? What third party?
as far as I know the only third party was the Mentor... unless you're talking about a Lover, but then he have no actual powers and his role is just to survive with his pair
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I would like to votekill naruto-niichan because I thought it was suspicious he voted for Frosty.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

why was it suspicious? Elaborate more?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

A third party? What third party?
as far as I know the only third party was the Mentor... unless you're talking about a Lover, but then he have no actual powers and his role is just to survive with his pair
As far as I know, the third party is just a term for those who don't share the same interest with Townie or Mafia sides. So, there could be more than one third parties like a serial killer, for instance.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

But we had no kills on the night phase... the odds of both the Mafia and the Serial killer missing the target are very low. And if we had a serial killer, the mafia and the mentor... the serial killer would be like the fourth party, I don't think that the host would do that with the current amount of players. I could be wrong though :cookiehand
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Looking at the game history thread, I didn't come across an instance of two third parties co-existing, either, so, I guess you are right on this.
Anyway, I will go and get some sleep and try to give a decision tomorrow.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

But we had no kills on the night phase... the odds of both the Mafia and the Serial killer missing the target are very low. And if we had a serial killer, the mafia and the mentor... the serial killer would be like the fourth party, I don't think that the host would do that with the current amount of players. I could be wrong though :cookiehand
This was a surprise as well this maybe the first time it happened? It surely does not help in narrowing down the possible mafia suspects. As of now I'm sticking with my initial hunches though which were faust and imp.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

regarding the both parties missing i am thinking that 1 party could have targeted a bulletproof and another either go doctor'd or protitute'd
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I'd like to know why I seem so dangerous to MidoBan, though. Is it the lack of activity in my case as well? Because I'm fairly certain I made it clear that the weekend would be a tough time for me to stay active..
You seem like a reasonable person, always right on point. However, people here are so used to worry about the same persons in every game, which i believe you can pass unnoticed if you want. The fact dangerous does not necessarily mean that you are a mafia, but if it is, will be a problem.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

why was it suspicious? Elaborate more?
he was insistent on Frosty, as if he knew Frosty wasn't the Mafia, but wanted him out as revenge. Dunno if he knew Frosty was the mentor, though.
 

Kazu-Sama

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
720
Reaction score
130
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Hey - sorry I've been so inactive up until now, I've been busy but should be free more now :D

I'm going to votekill Jorped - I'm not really sure who's who yet, but I think Jorped is suspicious...

Regarding the lack of kills, it could just be someone waiting to see who's voted off - if we vote off a key role the mafia could then start killing more indisciminatelyq. Or, of course, the mafia could have just not made a conclusive decision in time...
 
Last edited:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

You do know that you are alive only because you're a first timer right?
anyway, be aware.. on this day the minimum of posts necessary to not be host killed is 3.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top