Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!
1) I was just hoping you would miss that. Fair enough, but I don't like depending on weak hopes. I knew you probably wouldn't miss it.
2) I was hoping to get something out of your reaction through a risk. Though, you didn't say something out of ordinary.
3) I was telling the truth in both cases, that's why I was this relaxed about such an obvious thing.
It's a mix of 2 and 3, for me.
To be fair, bearing my previous clue in mind, I had three good reasons to tell Nuno that second clue.No...I mean, both clues tell me one thing, but you say something different, soooo
1) I was just hoping you would miss that. Fair enough, but I don't like depending on weak hopes. I knew you probably wouldn't miss it.
2) I was hoping to get something out of your reaction through a risk. Though, you didn't say something out of ordinary.
3) I was telling the truth in both cases, that's why I was this relaxed about such an obvious thing.
It's a mix of 2 and 3, for me.
feels like even less people were active this time


