Imp that is. There were ideas spread around considering him a mafia. I'm just not buying them at the moment.
Actually, I'm a bit torn about what to do at this stage. I don't have a clearcut pick to vote.
niichan - My suspect is there, but can't be enough to vote for him now.
Nuno - The way he has played and the clues he has told you kind of match up well. It could be an act, but I'll believe in his words for now.
Farfalla - Sounded like Nuno, I guess. I thought [forgotten what I have thought

]
Charlie - Stood back so far. Nothing to elaborate on.
Jorped - Hasn't been overly active, either. The way he implies he would be around in the latter stages more could be a hint of him being a mafia in the process. Or perhaps a special pro role. Tough call.
Gary - He has a suspicious side, I'd say. But nothing to start a fire over it.
MJ - Well, what can you say? It's Night One and Gary is targeted. He could well be the Sickly Townie, messing up with Gary for just his own trolling.
Passive players - I'm kind of unwilling to vote for someone who didn't even show up.