Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

No...I mean, both clues tell me one thing, but you say something different, soooo
To be fair, bearing my previous clue in mind, I had three good reasons to tell Nuno that second clue.

1) I was just hoping you would miss that. Fair enough, but I don't like depending on weak hopes. I knew you probably wouldn't miss it.
2) I was hoping to get something out of your reaction through a risk. Though, you didn't say something out of ordinary.
3) I was telling the truth in both cases, that's why I was this relaxed about such an obvious thing.

It's a mix of 2 and 3, for me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Am I missing someone or do we have just four votes at the moment? niichan, lawlett, kdowns, jorped are the ones I caught.
I also voted already and Gary can't vote, so that's six.

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

I think that the first tip was that Gary was an opponent or something. Did I miss when Gary gave hints about his role or am I just confused? xD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I also voted already and Gary can't vote, so that's six.
True, you voted for Xad. That was the missing one, I suppose.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

"Something I did not play before" was his tip.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

How disappointing, nothing really happened over the night :oh feels like even less people were active this time

To be fair, bearing my previous clue in mind, I had three good reasons to tell Nuno that second clue.

1) I was just hoping you would miss that. Fair enough, but I don't like depending on weak hopes. I knew you probably wouldn't miss it.
2) I was hoping to get something out of your reaction through a risk. Though, you didn't say something out of ordinary.
3) I was telling the truth in both cases, that's why I was this relaxed about such an obvious thing.

It's a mix of 2 and 3, for me.
You're speaking in riddles. So you have a nighttime role but you actually don't? You're getting more and more suspicious.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

You're speaking in riddles. So you have a nighttime role but you actually don't? You're getting more and more suspicious.
As I stated yesterday, that's my persona. I'm not going to change it for a game.
Solve the riddle, then. It's pretty easy. The moment you solve it, you get me.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I'll go to bed now D: I have a shitload of things to do tomorrow, so I'll just cast my vote (in case I don't wake early and lack time to post decently before leaving, or in case my internet starts to act 'funny') Votekill Xad. I gave my reasons already o/
I would like to votekill naruto-niichan because I thought it was suspicious he voted for Frosty.
Hey - sorry I've been so inactive up until now, I've been busy but should be free more now :D

I'm going to votekill Jorped - I'm not really sure who's who yet, but I think Jorped is suspicious...

Regarding the lack of kills, it could just be someone waiting to see who's voted off - if we vote off a key role the mafia could then start killing more indisciminatelyq. Or, of course, the mafia could have just not made a conclusive decision in time...
I am not quite sure how much time it's left for the end of day phase, and since i am only gonna go sleep now, and there's a chance i might wake up when this phase is already over and since i don't wanna be hostkilled, i am gonna vote kill xi0.
sorry you're wrong

VOTE KIL LAWLETT-KUN
DOing great so far! God damnit sickly townie you should always sicken Evil.Its like a must! Anyway so now that we got rid off the mentor and while iw as waiting for night to end I was looking some previous games and the current posts and found something that could be a legit reason for a suspicion.kdowns is playing once again very cautiously and barely making any posts trying to stay from the radar bla bla bla... I know this might not be the reason enough for you guys, but seeing as how I dont have any other leads I think I will go ahead and vote for Kdowns

Also wtf mafia forgot to pm? Seeing as how noone got killed? Or doctors did their jobs properly.... :yay

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------



it would be too obvious though. I am more inclined to think its a random ability use of a person who knows that xi0 can be very dangerous in some instances
Lawlett/Aiber 1x(faust/Raito)
Kdowns/mikami 1(Lawlett/Aiber)
Aizawa/xi0 1x(jorped/mello)
Mello/jorped 1x(kazu/halle)
Soichiro/niichan 1x(M3J/Sachiko)
matsuda/xadyu 1x(farfalla/naomi)

6 of 19 votes.

7 hours left to vote.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Hakuteiken is playing very much like I played first time I was mafia.. A great deal of the posts being simply commenting on the situation, explaining what's going on rather than casting a lot of suspicion on anyone. It's the same way I thought M3J was playing at first, only more so. It's a great way to seem contributive without really getting on anyone's bad side. Kind of the same way niichan felt about FrostyMouse, which turned out to be accurate.. I'm not casting a vote right now, but he's been getting by pretty unsuspected so far so I had to mention it.

And I can't help but wonder if the constant referring to himself as a noob/newbie is a clever way of seeming innocent. I get the impression he's got a firm grasp on the rules and roles from the posts I mentioned earlier, so he shouldn't have to excuse himself for being fairly new to the game all the time.

*Noob wants to ask a question.
Why don't they need an analyze? If I were one, I'd definitely try to take out the most perceptive person out there at first chance before they even get a hint of my identity.
Well, could be interpreted in different ways.
I'd say MJ was just being himself. He is a newbie, so, he isn't established enough to use underhanded tactics yet (like me).
Hm, this is where a noob gets stuck, I guess. Can't get anything out of your hint by checking the roles.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Good you are here org, I won't have to kill you.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

As I stated yesterday, that's my persona. I'm not going to change it for a game.
Solve the riddle, then. It's pretty easy. The moment you solve it, you get me.
I guess I have an idea but you could just make up some shit. If you're honest and I'm right then you have an important role.

So who do you suspect at this point Haku?

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Good you are here org, I won't have to kill you.
Please just kill Kdowns, he always signs-up but NEVER adds anything, it's extremely annoying at this point.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Why exactly is jorped just popping in to vote for me when I hadn't posted at all this day phase when he voted? Seems pretty random.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I guess I have an idea but you could just make up some shit. If you're honest and I'm right then you have an important role.

So who do you suspect at this point Haku?

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------



Please just kill Kdowns, he always signs-up but NEVER adds anything, it's extremely annoying at this point.
He still has 7 hours to post and vote.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

So following Occam's razor...what do you guys think happened last night that led to know deaths?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Why exactly is jorped just popping in to vote for me when I hadn't posted at all this day phase when he voted? Seems pretty random.
All the votes are random, besides the one for lawlett and Xad where the voters gave a kind of understandable reason. Everyone else just gives a random vote and disappears :oh
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Hakuteiken is playing very much like I played first time I was mafia.. A great deal of the posts being simply commenting on the situation, explaining what's going on rather than casting a lot of suspicion on anyone. It's the same way I thought M3J was playing at first, only more so. It's a great way to seem contributive without really getting on anyone's bad side. Kind of the same way niichan felt about FrostyMouse, which turned out to be accurate.. I'm not casting a vote right now, but he's been getting by pretty unsuspected so far so I had to mention it.

And I can't help but wonder if the constant referring to himself as a noob/newbie is a clever way of seeming innocent. I get the impression he's got a firm grasp on the rules and roles from the posts I mentioned earlier, so he shouldn't have to excuse himself for being fairly new to the game all the time.
There, there. Quite an impressive analysis is this, I should say. Judging by the reasoning put out until now, it's fair to say I should become the prime suspect of this day. Or let me say, if I really didn't know my own role, I would be leaning towards voting for this Hakuteiken guy.

Can't say the same for the quoted parts, though. It was fairly early in the game when I posted the first, so, it should be understandable. The second one is a bit more absurd, since the only reason I restated my newbie status was because I was on equal terms with MJ and had no right to be looking over him. No need to comment any further on that, since I myself said it was absurd. And to tell you the truth, if you told me this reason, I'd say this is a lie. Third one was totally genuine, since the posts were too much related to the past games, roles and the playing style of players in the past games, I got stuck for real.
That said this is hardly the kind of explanation which could get me cleared out of suspicion.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

He still has 7 hours to post and vote.
Yeah. Doesn't help if he makes another random post which doesn't add anything.... No matter if he's out or not this game, I don't want to see him in the next ones. He's annoying the shit out of me, always saying he will be active next time and then it ends the same as last game.
Sorry for bringing this up here, I will stop now.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I guess I have an idea but you could just make up some shit. If you're honest and I'm right then you have an important role.

So who do you suspect at this point Haku?
I guess you could say that. We aren't obliged to tell the truth or believe each other.
My primary suspect is you, as it's not changed. One of the trio out of kdowns-jorped-MidoBan are probably a mafia. They are just patrolling in shifts to keep their standby. The others might be just inactive.
I'm keeping an eye on Gary, and trying to confirm whether Organizized and Imp are Townies. It would be good to have those people at pro side.
Believing Nuno and Farfalla to be Townies, currently. I haven't come across any reason to suspect them yet.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Why exactly is jorped just popping in to vote for me when I hadn't posted at all this day phase when he voted? Seems pretty random.
He claims he doesn't have the proper time to play this the right way.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Haku, all you're doing is rambling and muddying up the picture for the Townie side. Why would a Townie do that? It makes no sense.

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

He claims he doesn't have the proper time to play this the right way.
Okay, so I can claim that I don't have to take in consideration anything to do with the time someone says they have to dedicate to this. Especially considering it means nothing as far as someone's allegiance goes. The perfect example is niichan and blai saying similar things in past games and they were both still mafia in the end. Doesn't really change anything.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I guess you could say that. We aren't obliged to tell the truth or believe each other.
My primary suspect is you, as it's not changed. One of the trio out of kdowns-jorped-MidoBan are probably a mafia. They are just patrolling in shifts to keep their standby. The others might be just inactive.
I'm keeping an eye on Gary, and trying to confirm whether Organizized and Imp are Townies. It would be good to have those people at pro side.
Believing Nuno and Farfalla to be Townies, currently. I haven't come across any reason to suspect them yet.
Then give some reasons. I always see you suspecting people but you rarely gave a reason. Why are you suspecting me? Why are you keeping an eye on gary, what did he do? How exactly do you plan to confirm if Imp and Orgz are townies? Do you want to question them?

And you are aware that the mafia isn't allowed to talk at day right? Do you seriously believe they would make a plan when to appear at day to read the post? That's stupid and unnecessary, if anything it would be fishy if all of them appeared at the same time and would try to start some bandwagon. The reason you gave for suspecting the three is nonsense, you can pretty much suspect all the inactive players.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top