Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Not saying that I disagree with Haku's inconsistency, 'cause I also said that he seems to be playing too safe and not really adding something from his own, but why are people going after him 'cause of that when tomorrow he had the same, but in a way more obvious way, with Xadyu? @.@"

Gotta go out now, bye guys.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Yep, it's intended so that I can see who can keep up with it.
And I'm telling you that I'm not going to bother anymore :XD

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Charlie has got it right. I was recruited.
Sigh...

WHAT?!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

And I'm telling you that I'm not going to bother anymore :XD

Sigh...

WHAT?!
:XD

What? Surprised about that or.. what else?

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

Oh, so if you had a nighttime skill and now you don't, you're a mason...? If you're speaking the truth, it's good to know that we have masons here then.
That's right. If I'm speaking the truth, I'm a mason.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Charlie has got it right. I was recruited.
So you are now a Mason? Or a Mafia? I don't get it. Probably if you were a Sleeper and now Mafia, you wouldn't be saying it, so Mason it is, I take. Then it makes sense, as you could have been for instance a detective on day 1 and now someone with no night action. Although it would be not completely true either, as Masons do have night skills, their comminication.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Well, consider the Mentor is gone and he'd be dead even if he had time to be recruited by him, it would have to be Mason, yes. Or he could be fucking around with us some more. I'm not going to try to pay too much attention to it right now. Not to dismissive or anything, but not sure if it gets me anywhere.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

So you are now a Mason? Or a Mafia? I don't get it. Probably if you were a Sleeper and now Mafia, you wouldn't be saying it, so Mason it is, I take. Then it makes sense, as you could have been for instance a detective on day 1 and now someone with no night action. Although it would be not completely true either, as Masons do have night skills, their comminication.
Sleeper also doesn't have any ability to begin with, other than being recruitable.
That was the point. If I told Gary that I lost my skill I told to him and got a new one, that would kill all the fun. And communication skill is passive, since it has no effect on other players, so, I thought this was good enough to bend the words a bit and form my riddle.

And Gary is mad at me now :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I'm tending to vote for Xadyu again too. But seeing he has not made his appearance here yet at all, he might be hostkilled too. Other subject is niichan at the moment. I find it highly suspicious that he firstly heavily incriminated Frosty (righty) and is now pointing fingers a lot at Hakuteiken. It's like xi0 said, it is boring to always play the same style, he coul very well be experimenting with new ways to play mafia.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Charlie has got it right. I was recruited.
So you were the detective? The downside of being recruited is that townies lost an important night ability.


@ host / DD

When a night time ability is used can it be mentioned ?
Detective or such and such used an ability?
Something like abilities used in this night phase were: x, x and x?
No need to mention who used on who -

Hmm... the sleeper is gone, the mentor as well.
We didn't have any deaths during the last night phase....
After reading farfalla's posts I'm leaning a bit more to her side.
Moa, xad and Faust.

Faust has also been part of my suspicion along with imp from the day 1.
If I cant get others to join my side to vote for imp - I think I will switch vote later.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Sleeper also doesn't have any ability to begin with, other than being recruitable.
That was the point. If I told Gary that I lost my skill I told to him and got a new one, that would kill all the fun. And communication skill is passive, since it has no effect on other players, so, I thought this was good enough to bend the words a bit and form my riddle.

And Gary is mad at me now :XD
I'm not mad, you've said what your role is and that's that. There's no point in talking about it anymore.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

So you were the detective? The downside of being recruited is that townies lost an important night ability.
If it means anything, I could theorize a bit here.
Since the detective wouldn't be able to tell anything for 100% in the first investigation, the Mafia gambled on that and poisoned me. Then, I won't be coming back for the next day.

I'm not mad, you've said what your role is and that's that. There's no point in talking about it anymore.
Well, since you said you won't bother anymore, I made a joke out of it, I wasn't serious or something :XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

So you were the detective? The downside of being recruited is that townies lost an important night ability.


@ host / DD

When a night time ability is used can it be mentioned ?
Detective or such and such used an ability?
Something like abilities used in this night phase were: x, x and x?
No need to mention who used on who -


Hmm... the sleeper is gone, the mentor as well.
We didn't have any deaths during the last night phase....
After reading farfalla's posts I'm leaning a bit more to her side.
Moa, xad and Faust.

Faust has also been part of my suspicion along with imp from the day 1.
If I cant get others to join my side to vote for imp - I think I will switch vote later.
By the host? Sometimes they do...But less is more!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

If it means anything, I could theorize a bit here.
Since the detective wouldn't be able to tell anything for 100% in the first investigation, the Mafia gambled on that and poisoned me. Then, I won't be coming back for the next day.
....
I think I need a translation for that....
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Haku I thought you were going to talk about mason, but what I wanted to hear, what role you lost then?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Because you haven't showed up in the entire midday for Day One. Coming up with a perfect analysis towards the end to get attention cleared your name for a bit, but not exactly. You're a clever man, and you could have it planned from the get go.
Same goes for Gary. He bothered to take a look at my first implicit hint, which is enough reason for me to keep an eye on. Not the same as suspecting him. I'm rather observing his assessments.
I can't confirm anything by myself. I'm bringing up their names so that if someone else has something to give me a clue about those two, I'd get the information I need.

Yep, I'm aware. That was my view of the situation. It could be stupid, but I was trying to pick something up to narrow down that inactive list, since it's too large.
So, you have got an idea about that or are you at equal distance to all those inactive?
Lol and all the others who barely posted are not suspicious? I find it ridiculous that I'm suspicious because I didn't stay as inactive as others.
Now you just blurt out you're a mason? Maybe you want to tell us about the other masons? :^_^

Fine, but I assure you that logic won't help. I can't narrow down the list to a few inactive ones at the moment, otherwise I would have pointed it out by now

I'm tending to vote for Xadyu again too. But seeing he has not made his appearance here yet at all, he might be hostkilled too. Other subject is niichan at the moment. I find it highly suspicious that he firstly heavily incriminated Frosty (righty) and is now pointing fingers a lot at Hakuteiken. It's like xi0 said, it is boring to always play the same style, he coul very well be experimenting with new ways to play mafia.
Bitch, you suspect me every game. I just have a bit more time on my hands and decided I would be less passive this time. Here, have some hints about my role so that you have something to do:

1. I have a role
2. I can't perform a night action
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Think about it this way. Player A is a Mafia, and suspects Player B to be detective.
At this point, B doesn't know whether he is naive, insane or a regular detective. The chances are pretty much equal. There is also a chance that a naive detective can reveal some truth by chance, if the person he investigated was indeed not guilty. In that case, a detective can only be 50% sure of his investigation in the first night.
Now, let's go back to A (Mafia). There is a good chance their detective candidate B will fail in his investigation and bring along even more chaos with his false information. Even if he's a normal detective, B will never be able to tell it for sure and he's guaranteed to be dead the next night anyway. It's a pretty nice gamble for Mafia to take the chance to kill him the next night by poisoning. Moreover, a doctor protection will be rendered useless in the next night, since they will have already targeted him in the first night.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Lol and all the others who barely posted are not suspicious? I find it ridiculous that I'm suspicious because I didn't stay as inactive as others.
Now you just blurt out you're a mason? Maybe you want to tell us about the other masons? :^_^
Plz don’t talk NOW about the others mason lolz (there is just the recruiter, we don’t need to kill him)

Lol and all the others who barely posted are not suspicious? I find it ridiculous that I'm suspicious because I didn't stay as inactive as others.

Bitch, you suspect me every game. I just have a bit more time on my hands and decided I would be less passive this time. Here, have some hints about my role so that you have something to do:

1. I have a role
2. I can't perform a night action
Funny, you are the third one with this hint
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Haku I thought you were going to talk about mason, but what I wanted to hear, what role you lost then?
That guess was also right. I was a detective. Gary and Evil pretty much got that from the clues the day before.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

That guess was also right. I was a detective. Gary and Evil pretty much got that from the clues the day before.
Ok with that, and who do you investigated?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Lol and all the others who barely posted are not suspicious? I find it ridiculous that I'm suspicious because I didn't stay as inactive as others.
Now you just blurt out you're a mason? Maybe you want to tell us about the other masons? :^_^

Fine, but I assure you that logic won't help. I can't narrow down the list to a few inactive ones at the moment, otherwise I would have pointed it out by now
To be fair, they aren't cleared, but what can I say about someone who barely posts? There must be some sort of context to look at.
I'm not going to do that, since I don't want to give away clues about the recruiter. He has an important role to play right now.

Fair enough. I never thought I got something decent. I was just putting out my ideas together. Nothing concrete at all.

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Ok with that, and who do you investigated?
Hm, I already gave a hint about that. You should figure out that much yourself :)
Further hints: It wasn't a non-active player and it wasn't you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top